Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Calling USAFMTL

Hey Startos,

There is a FJ-4B at avsim and an FJ-3M somewhere around here. I don't know if Zur is working on a proper model yet though.

The person who was going to do them is doing other things now. I can't force him to do otherwise so it goes back to my original answer.

Hey Startos,

There is a FJ-4B at avsim and an FJ-3M somewhere around here. I don't know if Zur is working on a proper model yet though.

the "FJ-4B" on avsim is the same as the FJ-3M here. Someone just painted a couple USN Fury skins and slapped it on the F-86 and called it a day

Hello Paul, I'm interested in adding a Fury in a campaign, but currently is not carrier capable, do you know how I can make it carrier useful?? adding a virtual hook will be enough or we need to do something more??

P.S. Is a shame the later Furies are on hold, is a cool plane

Hello Paul, I'm interested in adding a Fury in a campaign, but currently is not carrier capable, do you know how I can make it carrier useful?? adding a virtual hook will be enough or we need to do something more??

Hi,

IIRC the Fury included in Taiwan Straits 1958 ALL-INCLUSIVE Campaign Mod is equipped with a virtual tailhook.

Sorry amigo.....you're asking the wrong guy...I'm just a skinner.

I actually prefer the 3....I think the later Fury was kinda goofy looking