Sign in to follow this  
Fates

It's a LIttle Boat

She won't last very long. HMS Exeter, HMS Ajax and HMS Achilles are lying just beyond those islands...............

LOL DUDE THATS AWESOME!!! BATTLESHIP WARS!!! ILL GET MY R/C RAPTOR!!! :biggrin:

Edited by i90807065

ILL GET MY R/C RAPTOR!!! :biggrin:

THis is not an RC...this boat is actual boat with a driver.....check out the images on the website.

FAtes

Now if it had real working guns... :grin:

If it did, then Cuba should be very afraid.

Why? He has an Oscar from shouting "Show me the money!" doesn't he?

Now if it had real working guns... :grin:

I didn't even notice these guys before. They look like they are up to no good. :blink:

admiralgrafspeeterra15.jpg

WHOA! HE'S GOT AS MUCH FIREPOWER AS THE ENTIRE CANADIAN NAVY! All we have is a kid in a canoe with a .22 cal rifle!

Maybe they're going to take over the Falklands. Or the UAE.

load the guns up with paint balls or something, that could be fun :) Though, I'd have to buy/build an Iowa class ship (New Jersey baby!) to blow his ass out of the water! :)

I remember seeing some years ago, at a modelling display, a model of a Tarawa-class (I think) landing ship with transparent part where you could see the hangar deck with Harrier and Cobra models, the area where LAV-25 are stored, the LCAC bay (all filled with models) etc....

Don't they have something like that USS Enterprise at the Air Zoo in Kalamazoo (rhyme thyme!)?

You mean this one. I just went to the A&SM last spring :biggrin: The last time I had went was as a sophomore in high school to see Bush senior get sworn in as president. The model was there then also (1989).

post-18573-1194362278_thumb.jpg

post-18573-1194362306_thumb.jpg

post-18573-1194362317_thumb.jpg

I think the one in the NASM is 1/100. Can't remember. I do remember a Finescale Modeler back in the late 80's that had an article on a 1/72 carrier. I was like 13 at the time and totally blown away...still am actually.

Why are the parked F-14s have different nozzle for port and starboard engine? Is this something the F-14 does?

Very cool! Reminds me of the time I was riding my bicycle around this small lake in a park in Santa Rosa, I had stopped for a "rest brake" and headed down to the bushes near the edge of the water. As I was standing there, "resting",a world war 2 aircraft carrier slowly cruised by about 2 yards from the shore. I was amazed by the little teeny men and airplanes on the deck.

They showed a fully equiped 1:72 Forrestal at USAFE Ramstein Open Day some 20 years ago. Think it was from Airfix...

Hou doe,

Derk :smile: