Yo its me again...this time wondering if there are any city-maps or maps with large, city-like areas. Ive noticed that the AI in my game follow me to as low as 25ft sometimes and was just want to if there are any scyscrapers anywhere. (BTW I apologize greatly if this offends anyone)

Cities...that's my favorite Talking Heads single.....

buildingspg9.jpg

Cities...that's my favorite Talking Heads single.....

buildingspg9.jpg

Yeah thats close enough to what Im lookin for. Where'd you get it and whats it called?

Yeah thats close enough to what Im lookin for. Where'd you get it and whats it called?

That's Polack's updated desert terrain tiles, for SFP1. I have it working in WoE, so it is compatible.

maybe anyone could make some Skycraper buildings? :dntknw:

this possible will affect the framerates, maybe too much, but will be a nice ad to cities...

AFAIK, standard buildings in SF series do not have collision point, so you can't hope to shake off a pursuing opponent by flying low between the buildings as they will simply pass through just like you. However objects that are put as targets are another matter but adding those would not only be a form of mazohism but would also negatively affect game performance...

maybe we had some confusion... im talk about skycrapers( thats Tall buildings in big world cities) if i dont make myself clear its because my english is very bad hehe, sorry.

and it is fun pass into buldings like "ghost" fighters in sfp1/wov/woe series heheh

I don't think there are any skyscraper models, and like Brain said, if you put them in, it would probably affect game performance greatly unless put in the city tile .tod (?). AFAIK, then you wouldn't have crashable skyscrapers.

What I'd reccomend is putting radio towers in clearings of cities and in outlying hills. Much easier to dodge too. :biggrin:

Edited by jtin

thanks the explanation jtin :good:

and i just imagine an all 'radio towers city', lol :biggrin:

That's Polack's updated desert terrain tiles, for SFP1. I have it working in WoE, so it is compatible.

Hi Fubar.

Can you put a link here so I can D/L it?

I can't find it anywhere in D/L section. ( I must be blind!!! ) :dntknw::rofl:

Thanks. :good:

Thanks a lot Jim. :good:

Long time man. :good:

No Problem Mannie,

work , work,work my man.

Is it possible to build large and real cities,like Tokyo or New York? :rolleyes:

Is it possible to build large and real cities,like Tokyo or New York? :rolleyes:

I'll be happy with something smaller like say Tel-Aviv? :biggrin:

Universun_26PAN.jpg

Edited by MannieB.

Nice,but the image is "a bit" stretched.

I was going to say São Paulo anyway. :rolleyes:

Must be awesome to fly a fighter or bomber on the city,and even better at night or evening.