Sign in to follow this  
pintoman

wings over vietnam

I have wings superpack it allows you to install wings over europe and wings over vietnam.

when you install wings over europe,the program provides me with a woe desktop shortcut to start the flight sim.

when i install wings over vietnam,the program doesn't provide a desktop shortcut and it doesn't leave any exe files.

Can someone provide me with a way to add a desktop icon shortcut to start the wings over vietnam flight sim? I'm desperate to find a way to start the wov flight sim.

I appreciate all the help i can get.

thanks much

pintoman

Can someone provide me with a way to add a desktop icon shortcut to start the wings over vietnam flight sim?

You shouldn't need one dude. The campaigns, the Vietnam map and all of the aircraft used will be available in WOE. Just load the game and if you go into the campaign, you'll see that it has the European and Vietnamese campaigns. Likewise with the map, if you go into single mission, you should be able to fly both the Germany and Vietnam maps.

Well, that's if it's a combined install. If it doesn't work, try re-installing with WOV first, then WOE. See how that goes.