Sign in to follow this  
Dave

RED SOX WIN, RED SOX WIN!

Yes October is almost upon us folks and for baseball fans its time to separate the men from the boys.

So what are you predictions....my Tigers blew it so I my go for my back up.......BoSox. How do you think the championship games will go, who will fizzle, who will shine....

and if you don't like baseball, don't post.

THAT MEANS OKTOBERFEST!!!!!

Bring on the beer.....hmmmmm....beer

I think Payrod will choke again, causing Big George to run him out of town.

I say the tribe gets the job done

Baseball? Baseball is kinda like a long range strike mission- hours of boring split only by sudden seconds of sheer terror and exileration. That doesn't mean I don't like baseball. The best thing about october is the pumpkins. They just explode if you hit them just right. WAY more exiting than shooting my 22 at beer cans or styra-foam targets.

i like the Angels or Indians to take it both have solid pitching.

I'm gonna pick the Phillies. Yep, thats right. The Philadelphia Phillies. :good:

BTW...I'm a Cardinals fan since 1964 so da Cubbies ain't got nuttin' comin'. :diablo:

Have you seen my Baseball?

Please, and if there is a God, and I truly hope there is, I would like to see any team except the Chgo. Cubs. To pay $375 for standing room only tix (as of this afternoon), yap on the cell, and do everything except watch the game is not true baseball to me.

I was unaware Mr. BLT was such a refined gentlemen of distinguished taste.

I spent many a summer afternoon rubbing the green paint off of the bleacher seats at Fenway Park. Was outta the loop for quite a few years, but have been following

the Red Sox this season pretty closely, for some reason. Up in the series versus the Angels, so we'll see.

I'd like to see the Cubbies get the big win sometime, I know the Red Sox `Curse of the Bambino', was finally lifted some year or 3 back, so would like to see them

do it to it as well.

My first ball game was at Fenway park in 1987. So I have been a fan ever since. Anyone see the shellacking the Tribe did to the Yankees last night? It was comical.

Yankees lose WOOT!!!!!!!!!

Colorado Rockies. Boy I sure missed that one. I figured the Phillies had as good a chance as anybody in the NL. Never saw the Rockies comin'....

As for the Yankees? Well, Boss, money might be able to buy you a championship now and then but it still can't buy you love. :wink:

I am thinking the Rockies/Diamonds back series is going to nothing short of outstanding. The Bosox and Indian will be a good one but not the clash of titans everyone wanted.

My predictions: Bosox and Rockies.

Wow, Cleveland got a little pay back last night in extra innings.

Rockies are up 3 to 0 against Arizona. Woot.

Whoa USAFMTL again we agree on something 100% ..... GO ROCKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Caveman

ROCKIES ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!

1st time ever, and it was a sweep.

Too bad the Red Sox are looking rather pathetic in the batting dept.

:blink:

Boston sure did give them a pasting last night. Tonight is for all the marbles.

The Red Sox better win. Other wise I'm leaving Massachusetts.

Joe Tory is gone! YES!

RED SOX WIN, RED SOX WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Usafmtl look into your crystal ball or mirror or what ever u have that predicted the world seres(plz forgive bad spelling my lil bro goes to the big sand box in a few hours and i have yet to goto bed) and plz tell me that the rockies go on to win it all.....plz