Sign in to follow this  
ShrikeHawk

Blue Angels defeat Measure...

"Furthermore, the jets terrorize immigrants from war-torn countries who have experienced air bombardment, and they frighten children, seniors, pets and wildlife, according to Daly."

Are you f'ing kidding me?

I can't believe he actually put that into writing.

Daly is a 'tard!

-Skater

He should be sued for wasting oxygen that those same immigrants could be breathing!

Guest Saganuay82

Comments from there.

SirPrizeSirPrize, ITA with you. I live in San Francisco and I hate going downtown when the BA's are flying. They fly so low and there is always that slight possibility that they could crash into an building. I read on the Net that one year, one of them actually came within only a few feet of Coit Tower! I'm not the least bit surprised this tragedy happened. I respect the military and I feel bad for the pilot and his family. I just wish the BA's would stop doing this.

As a fellow pilot I am sorry for the pilot and his family but the Blue Angels are an accident waiting to happen. It could have been much worse. We need a strong military but why do we need to glorify these killing machines? This is nothing more than professional killers showing off their weapons. Mark my words, someday there will be crash over a major city and there will be much more carnage.

Amazing

what a loser. I hope that if they do crash, they auger in on him.

How could anyone hate going down town when they are flying? Half the fun is the low flying and near mach speeds! :biggrin:

Nice video with the Vietnam Thuds Saganuay. :good:

When did fleet week begin in San Fran and when the Blue Angles start flying at Fleet week?

This topic seems to be getting poitical.

But the other thing is look at how many people go out in sail boats during the show! They should be more worried about a Hornet smashing into one of those!

Edited by JA 37 Viggen