Sign in to follow this  
allenjb42

Gents, I think we have sighting of the new game...

Cool! :good:

I hope TK puts it in the Thirdwire store also for those of us in the US. I Hate having to search local stores for a title. :dntknw:

I guess we know when the patches for the other games are going to be released. *Thinks about all of the installed mods that will be affected by the patches. Lays out ceremonial mat and sword.* "Ah, one final glass of bourbon," he says happily.

You funny Tristan! :rofl:

I can almost guarantee it will be in the Thirdwire online store, WarlordATF. That is TK's preferred method of delivery.

Why is it everyone has trouble with mods and new patches and I have never ever had an issue?

1. Clean install

2. Patch it

3. Add mods...

done...

Awww... but that means uninstalling, then reinstalling... I want action now dammit! :tongue:

I am personally leaning for about one month later than that.

But you never know, TK sprung WoE on us pretty darned fast.

The date is suspect. Beta test has not commenced yet and IIRC TK has mentioned that the First Eagles expansion will be finished before the new jet sim (and there has been no beta test of the expansion, either). So take it with a pretty large grain of salt...or a large salted eel.

Salted Eel is very good. I think it comes out in Two Weeks.

Salted Eel is very good. I think it comes out in Two Weeks.
We will belive it when we see it lol! I would not count on that release date, but we can keep hope alive!

I definitely wouldn't count on the date. Though the title should be accurate, I was expecting Wings Over Israel, not Wings of Israel. Same initials, WOV, WOE, WOI, only 23 more letters to go :tongue:

Unfortunately that probably means the red side won't be flyable.

Can anyone say whats going to be in this new game, that we don't already have because of all the great work done by all the gents at CA!

Can anyone say whats going to be in this new game, that we don't already have because of all the great work done by all the gents at CA!

Nobody except TK knows. The Super Mystere is obvious from the screenshots, though.

Edited by column5

Did some say salted eel? Yummy.......

Why is it everyone has trouble with mods and new patches and I have never ever had an issue?

1. Clean install

2. Patch it

3. Add mods...

done...

Aww Dave, ...SIR!!

You mean I should have kept a log of all the little changes rechanges, and changes again I made to my ini's? Sheesh!! You would have thought I would have learned S O M E thing at Lackland!!!

So, did you want 50 sir? :biggrin:

the community make(and made) great model (in the 3d part features and FM) but a plane version by Thirdwire is always interesting to get.

Nobody except TK knows. The Super Mystere is obvious from the screenshots, though.
I think that TK is counting on the GREAT modders in this fine community to add to his latest project(whenever it is realesed) as well as the mission builders and AC makers! It is a WELL known FACT that these guys ROCK!

So....we have to wait 2 week for the salted eel? Or is that only in the UK???

I'd like to try some... :rofl: Is it kosher??? Is it safe???

Wrench

kevin stein

surely everyone knows that smoked eel is better than salted? ...

I'm worried because its almost all available in 3rd party mods, not many people will buy the game, and TK won't be able to continue the series and supporting the game.

Guest Saganuay82
I'm worried because its almost all available in 3rd party mods, not many people will buy the game, and TK won't be able to continue the series and supporting the game.

I think that is wrong. Cause if it was right then WOV, WOE wouldn't have sold. I would say that everyone who is into the game will buy a copy when able. What the game will bring in "newness" will be applied in the Service Pack or patch. Of course if you don't buy it , you won't be able to get the new models that TK is releasing with the game as well as the included campaigns.

Edited by Saganuay82

Nuts.