Sign in to follow this  
Ala13_ManOWar

Repaint permission for F-86

I´m interested in upload a country specific aircraft I made with F-86F, but in readme are only names that made the aircraft, no mail were send suggest or look for permission for repaints. One of the names that made that aircraft is USAFMTL, and I wonder if he can give me that permission or at least give me an email were I can take it.

The work is done, only little arrange needed for upload, but I did for personal use only, then now I want permission for upload as country especific aircraft, but modification is done yet!! hope no problem with that.

Thank you in advance!!

Aircraft model maker: The Great and Powerful Zur

original skin: DanW

I'd drop a Zur a PM (he's the one doing the MV-22 Opsrey), and see if it's ok. I've always done that with my Sabre mods; he's pretty cool about things, as long as you ask.

Don't forget, country specific's can be done in a couple of ways:

1) Complete aircraft, includings all needed lods and cockpit folder;

2) Just the needed inis, with a detailed readme describing what files or components need to be copied from the original aircraft

It all depends on how bit a zip you want make

Wrench

kevin stein

Also, there are callouts in the Weapons pack for Some Specific Country Weapons, Such as Spain, Netherlands, Canada, etc.

Many thanks Wrench!!!! :good: I didn´t knew where can I find that people and was concerned about it.

I knew about upload not all files, but I think its better upload the entire thing, as LOD´s are the minor "weight" in a .zip. But could be people downloading my aircraft that have no original, because I´m posting my uploads in spanish forums for people, in some cases, that knew little or nothing about that sim. And I need to modify Data.ini, and F86.ini, loading screen, hangar screen, of course texture... the only not modify are LOD´s. The problem is that sim is not as simple as, for example, FS for adding aircraft. There are many files to be added and a lot of possible modifications and files, and its not easy for beginners. If it were possible, and have permission from creators, I prefer upload all as a whole working ended thing.

Wait for the permission. Thanks!!

S!

Another Spanish plane...... yeah

Con dos cojones tio!!!

Con dos cojones tio!!!

:blink::grin::grin::grin: Gracias tio!! Hay pocos españoles por aquí, y menos fuera... :wink:

I´ll upload as soon as possible.

S!