Hi all,

I saw the thread saying that someone was working on a super hornet. I was just wondering if it had been completed and made available for download? Also, I added the sound pack to WOV that would put chatter on the carrier, but it's not working. Any ideas. (Yes the speakers are on LOL). Lastly, does anyone have any mods that will add landing lights as well as the ball work?

Thanks,

Archangel

The guy's HD fried and he lost all his stuff.

Do you mind telling me where did you get this previliged piece of information??? :blink:

It really pisses me off when people talk about what they dont know....shouldt wait for MArcelo´s answer before averybody start making assumptions? :glare:

The hardest fact we know is his computer's dead. Everything else is up in the air and differs by who says what. the HD is the worst case, everything else can be replaced without losing data, however expensive it may be.

WHO IS CARE ABOUT SUPAR HORNET??? IS PLANE FOR WOMENS. IS NOT MANLY PLANES LIKE FANTOM AND TOM CATS.

Its reason enough to say...go "focke" yourself. :biggrin:

Funniest thing i've read in a long time. Didn't know one plane could be more manly then another. So what does that make a Cessna? :blink:

SUPAR HORNET HAS NO MACHEESEMO DID MAVRICK SHOOT DOWN MIG-28 IN SUPAR HORNET NO HE DID NOT. SUPAR HORNET IS GOOD PLANE FOR FANCY SMALL PANTS MAN AND FOR WOMAN.

Which is funny because Tom Cruise isn't a real pilot and there isn't a real MIG-28. Top Gun was a Hollywood movie btw. :yes:

IS LIES ABOUT UNITED STATS NAVY HERO PETE MITCHELL ALSO KNOW AS CALLSIGN MAVRICK. BUT I TELL YUO WAT I WILL MAKES YUO A FANCY HELLO KITTY SKIN FOR YOU SUPA HORNET BECASE THAT IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE PAINTED LIKE.

hellokitty1.jpg

*Opens up the aircraft encyclopedia and searches for the MiG-28* I didnt think it existed, I think it was just a black painted F-5, lol

WHO IS CARE ABOUT SUPAR HORNET??? IS PLANE FOR WOMENS. IS NOT MANLY PLANES LIKE FANTOM AND TOM CATS.

Uhhhh Hmmm. I hope this is all in fun, and I don't care either way. BUT .... for someone new here you are treading a fine line with that post. It's a good thing the Moderators havn't seen it..... yet.

A> It is in fun

B> I am pretty sure it is a moderator doing a little ghost writing.

And I know ghosts!

:biggrin:

Hmmm, I'm going to be a bit more realistic and state I'm rather looking forward to the Hornet D-model than the Superbug.

Well, it's worth a try. :biggrin:

A> It is in fun

B> I am pretty sure it is a moderator doing a little ghost writing.

And I know ghosts!

:biggrin:

I AMS NO MODORATOR ON THIS SITES! YOU IS PROBABLY THINKING I AM THAT DECITFUL USAFMTLD DAN, BUT IS NO TRUE! I AM MUCH MORE MACHEESEMO THAT THAT FANCY MAN.

Its traditional to bust on anyone who asks for a "Super" Hornet. Because its a ghey plane.

Its traditional to bust on anyone who asks for a "Super" Hornet. Because its a ghey plane.

You mean like Spitfire? :biggrin:

ehh that kid got lucky... or was he flying against irainens??? ehh eather was he got popped in the begining of the 2nd movie lol in like 5sec.

I AMS NO MODORATOR ON THIS SITES! YOU IS PROBABLY THINKING I AM THAT DECITFUL USAFMTLD DAN, BUT IS NO TRUE! I AM MUCH MORE MACHEESEMO THAT THAT FANCY MAN.

moderator or not....is getting pretty long in the tooth and ghey.

moderator or not....is getting pretty long in the tooth and ghey.

Oh come on this is like fine wine, it gets better and better with age! :rofl:

Or maybe once something becomes sooooooo ghey, you can't help but laugh? :blink: