Sign in to follow this  

Hello everybody!

My name is Frank and i'm an offline-player of IL 2 from Berlin, Germany.

My Question:

How can i change a propeller in the game. I already downloaded all the files for extracting the .sfs-files. I don't know why, but although i followed the instructions from this forum, it doesn't work. What do i wrong?

Is anybody here, who can give some more instructions?

Thank You in advance.

Frank

Send me a PM. And if your thinking about asking about modding the aircrafts speed... then forget it.

In the java classfiles, there is information about that. You need to do a class dump. Then use class resolver to unpack the classfiles. Then use a program called "java byte" and edit. Then use Class Hasher. Put into your file folder. Start your game. Do some testing and tweaking.

Thank You for the program.

When i start the class dumper program, the program ask me,where the classdumper.exe is? I can't find it.

And how i have to use the resolver and the hasher? Only doubleclick?

Thank You for the program.

When i start the class dumper program, the program ask me,where the classdumper.exe is? I can't find it.

And how i have to use the resolver and the hasher? Only doubleclick?

Class Dumper is like the wraper, to use the classdumper you need to use the russian.exe make sure it's not patched. rename it to classdumper. Then you will have 2 russian exes in your il2 folder. One called il2fb.exe and one called classdumper.exe. Then use the patcher. Run the exe and it will do a class dump. The class files will appear inside your files folder

To unpack them put the classdumper.jar into your files folder. Open CMD use java command useing CMD "java -jar classdumper.jar ." << excatly like that

To Repack, do the same thing. "java -jar classhasher.jar ."

Also Make sure you have the newest java runtime or it wont work.

Make sure that it dumped 5012 files. If its lower then 5xxx then is dident work. Run the classdumper and let it sit for about a min.

Edited by Hellzone

1. Is the classdumper.jar the same like the classdumper.exe?

2. When i made the classdump, the classdumper started to load the simulation hanged up itself at 95%. Finally the classdumper dumped not 5012 but 5105 files. Is it correct?

3. When i use the CMD and txpe in "java -jar classdumper.jar .", i got the message, that the CMD is not able to access the classdumper.jar.