Sign in to follow this  
Firecage

Dr1 - TK model - Alt Red

Dr1 - TK model - Alt Red

Ok 1st skin for me on TK's new planes. Here is an diufferent skin for the Red barons plane with different decals and this one has the lighter underside finish on it. I also did some work to have the orig camo show through a bit more so add some over paint look to it. Didn't fade it through alot but just a bit. Also made the eng cowling the off white as in some photos I have seen on web sites and some models out there.

Credits to TK and his crew for the original skins of course. :good::ok::clapping: :yes:

Where can I get TK's New Dr1 Model?

I'm assuming in the new Expansion Pack he released recently (I don't have FE so I'm not certain) Check out his online store at Thirdwire.

Absolutely superb skin. Looking forward to anything else you paint for the new FE. Thank you.

Heck

firecage good to see you back,r/l winding down, we're coming back home nowgood skin!