I don't worry, I prefer a long-time project that's well finished and that looks like the real thing than a quick drawn one that looks vaguely similar to what it's meant to be lol.

That sure is one beautiful aircraft you've done there Craig...

...one minor gripe though, the name. Can we please call it the Typhoon on release, "Eurofighter" is soooo Brussells ! :yu:

Seriously though, superb work.

:yes: :yes: Ha! Nicky, a woman after my own heart, I absolutely agree, TYPHOON it will be.

That sure is one beautiful aircraft you've done there Craig...

...one minor gripe though, the name. Can we please call it the Typhoon on release, "Eurofighter" is soooo Brussells ! :yu:

Seriously though, superb work.

Hey, got anything about our capital, little girl? :tongue:

Don't worry guy's, I am working hard on it, it will happen.

Thanks man ;)

Hope this does get released not like the flankers....

How many missiles will it be able to carry?

Awesome work man ;D

Edited by jklv

Thanks man ;)

Awesome work man ;D

Um the Su-27 is out and has been out for awhile....

QUOTE(jklv @ Oct 24 2007, 02:48 AM) post_snapback.gifThanks man ;)

Awesome work man ;D

Um the Su-27 is out and has been out for awhile....

Yes, I was wondering what he meant too, if it wasn't for the flanker my Typhoon would have nothing worth blowing out of the sky :yes: :biggrin:

Yes, I was wondering what he meant too, if it wasn't for the flanker my Typhoon would have nothing worth blowing out of the sky :yes: :biggrin:

Off course! Flankers are nice chase to Typhoons! :ok:

Kinda offtopic...whows youre Hawk progress? :wink:

Oh, the 2nd gen Flankers? No ETA on those other than, naturally, 2 weeks.

I think he was refering to su-30 su-34 su-35

God bless you ;)

Exactly what I meant ;D

Anyway this eurofighter looks great! =D

Edited by jklv

God bless you ;)

Exactly what I meant ;D

Anyway this eurofighter looks great! =D

I know cuz i feel the same way. The flankers are my all time favorite planes so it sucks tha they look soo good but arent out yet. But Im sure hell release them eventualy

as a result of this topic you can combine: in two weeks there will be released a new plane!? :ok:

I know cuz i feel the same way. The flankers are my all time favorite planes so it sucks tha they look soo good but arent out yet. But Im sure hell release them eventualy

Yeah, the flankers are my favorite too. I thought that, as I saw the completed and working models, they would be near to bo out, I mean I tought that only the .ini files were in development, but it seems like they would never be released...*cries*

Hey, got anything about our capital, little girl? :tongue:

Sorry Corktip...did not mean to offend :no: I was refering to the beaurocratic issues involved, not the wonderful city and people of Brussells.

Besides, you Belgies make the world's best chocolate ! :ok:

Sorry Corktip...did not mean to offend :no: I was refering to the beaurocratic issues involved, not the wonderful city and people of Brussells.

Besides, you Belgies make the world's best chocolate ! :ok:

I say, you surely did forgot about the best beers in the world too! :ok:

(Wasn't offensed at all, just a joke :good: )

By the way, does anybody knows why it's Typhoon and not Typhoon II, like they did for the Thunderbolt? Well, at least, it's as beautiful as it's ancestor!

By the way, does anybody knows why it's Typhoon and not Typhoon II, like they did for the Thunderbolt? Well, at least, it's as beautiful as it's ancestor!

I think the II thing is an Americanism e.g. Thunderbolt II, Corsair II, Phantom II etc. Of the few UK aircraft I can think of that re-used a name (er.. Whirlwind, Nimrod) there was no indication that the name had been re-used, probably something to do with the different designating system employed by the two countries.

I think the II thing is an Americanism e.g. Thunderbolt II, Corsair II, Phantom II etc. Of the few UK aircraft I can think of that re-used a name (er.. Whirlwind, Nimrod) there was no indication that the name had been re-used, probably something to do with the different designating system employed by the two countries.

Yep...those American's sure do have a thing about putting numerals behind names, aircraft, people... :biggrin:

To be fair though, I don't think anyone thinks of an A7, say as a Corsair II, etc. Must just be for official purposes.

Well I guess it,s update time again, I'm lucky I am finding a bit of spare time to get so much done, it has advanced alittle more since these screens.

img00081.jpg

img00080.jpg

img00079.jpg