Guess someone forgot about what happens when you don't have a gun on your prime fighter.

Seems this is a mistake that's made all too often.

Funny how it always comes back to bite you on the "ass".

Next they'll be telling us we don't need pilots at all... :rofl:

Next they'll be telling us we don't need pilots at all... :rofl:

They are saying that the UCAV's of the future will be totally autonomous. Pre programed and they go do their mission.

They are saying that the UCAV's of the future will be totally autonomous. Pre programed and they go do their mission.

Yes, but robots lack the ability to rationalize. Wouldn't this have disastrous results? :blink: I mean, just because it has no pilot doesn't mean a $22 million dollar robot fighter jet is expendable.

However, this is all off the topic. :biggrin:

Edited by Longestpants

I don't know if I want a robot to rationalize. That leads to things like "it would be better if humans let us run things." :grin:

Well I always say, first time a computer says "I..." to me, I'm pulling out my shotgun :ninja:

Makes you think how far from the truth films like terminator or I-robot are

What!

You havnt seen Hondas Asimo:

:biggrin:

Seriously dont think I will seeing anything like I Robot in my time tbh

this plane is for Woe-WoV or Project one?

Yes I hope to make it work for all in the series, in theory it will by default I believe.

Good news on the Typhoon front, I have gained help from some folks here to work on this project with me, so hopefully with the load off the release date will be sooner.

SR-71 would be kinda dull, really. It goes high and fast but fires nothing and turns like a glacier!

SR-71 would be kinda dull, really. It goes high and fast but fires nothing and turns like a glacier!

Your right it would be! The YF-12 could be fun though. High, fast, turning like a glacier but firing AA missiles to.

*chuckles to self*

Yeah... and leaks fuel like a shower until it's moving at the speed of heat...

SB

Yes, the renamed F-5G. I'm not sure what it would offer over the F-16, though. Same engine as an F-16 but same old avionics and weapons (2/4/6 AIM-9s, guns, limited radar, VERY limited AG options).

Yes, the renamed F-5G. I'm not sure what it would offer over the F-16, though. Same engine as an F-16 but same old avionics and weapons (2/4/6 AIM-9s, guns, limited radar, VERY limited AG options).

Well it was susposed to be a cheap export model, for countries who couldn't afford the F-16 and the related support costs.

Well it was susposed to be a cheap export model, for countries who couldn't afford the F-16 and the related support costs.

Wasn't Taiwan going to buy it until Jimmy said no?

(gets a hard on hearing about SR-71 and YF-12...XD)

I'm with you, guys, the Balckbird's one of my sexiest dreams lol

Should anybody try to create it, and should that guy need any info, references or something, drop me a line, I'd be happy to help anyway I can!

By the Way, sorry for the OT (---preparing to have his butt kicked =P)