OK, Fubar saved the day and the file is there now :clapping:

Thanks Fubar

Not quite, Mighound is right the file is only 33kb.

Don't worry it will be sorted out for sure

there also is another problem. The file that is supposed to contain all the woe/wov files is empty. I cant get the plane to work on it

there also is another problem. The file that is supposed to contain all the woe/wov files is empty. I cant get the plane to work on it

That's true...

Ok in that case open the avionics ini file and delete the entries for the steering cue and steerpoint, its the last 2 entries I think

It's quiet, does that mean it's working ok , or has everyone gone to bed, it's where I should be now but I just wanted to see at least one response to what people think, I'm really that anxious :rolleyes:

It's quiet, does that mean it's working ok , or has everyone gone to bed, it's where I should be now but I just wanted to see at least one response to what people think, I'm really that anxious :rolleyes:

Its AWESOME!

Everyone's too busy flying your wonderful Typhoon to respond! It's downright amazing, my man! You can go to bed now.

Have downloaded it but am at work so it'll stay on a USB stick til Sunday. Oh rats, your timing is poor Craig ! :wink:

Even those Raptor jockeys will be jealous now, a new Queen of the Skies has arrived!

Come on, come to mama! :biggrin:

can someone help me

tks

think my screen too small the max i can go is 1024x760

post-28779-1207359369_thumb.jpg

Edited by planes

Could be an intentional design feature.

Hopefully someone can answer this for you.

ok i got that fix tks

but i got other problem when i choose close air support it cause error?

Guest Bounder

well its pretty,and long awaited,but took a flight up against some flankers,and they got waxed I got 2 of the 3 downed. Replayed it again with a F-16 as Flight Lead the other 7 craft were Ef-2000 and got 4 and wasn't shot downed. So maybe its just me will fly it some more but wondering if the flight ini is not fully right?

Edited by Bounder

infurtunately I get a problem with the typhoon =/

the legs of the pilot stay outside of de plane Oo'

someone can help me?

Have downloaded it but am at work so it'll stay on a USB stick til Sunday. Oh rats, your timing is poor Craig ! :wink:

Even those Raptor jockeys will be jealous now, a new Queen of the Skies has arrived!

Come on, come to mama! :biggrin:

:shok: and what is your beloved spad going to think???? hmmmmm missy???? :shok:

:shok: and what is your beloved spad going to think???? hmmmmm missy???? :shok:

sssh, don't tell the Spads!

Really though, I do luurve the Typhoon. Almost as much as the Skyraider.

Think of it this way, The Typhoon is George Clooney, easy on the eye and to die for...but what a gal needs in a scrape is a Ray Winstone, rough, tough and wahey!!

Bet Ray's never been compared to a Spad! :blink:

I have noooo idea who he is. :dntknw:

I'm telling SPAD!!!!!!

<SPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD.... nicky is playing with Typhoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!> :rofl:

And it's a good thing, now I wish you could mimic the terrain following box but can't have everything :smile:

Bet Ray's never been compared to a Spad! :blink:

Ray Winstone? Dov? LOL!

Erwin: yes, at the moment, it's WoI ONLY. That is until Craig uploads the Woe/SF/WoV avionics ini and whatever other 'downgrades' are needed. When the new patches come out, all the other games will be upgraded to WoI standards.

Diogo: have you tried installing the RAFpilot that came with the download??? I'll bet you if you do, your dangly-legged dude will disappear....

Planes: have you installed all the necessary weapons??? You'll need some thar are NOT in the weapons paks and will have to be downloaded. You'll find them in the downloads section, under 'Weapons Mods'

Brimstone

Brimstone 3pak

Meteor missile

ASRAAM (AIM-132) - in the bunyap pak

Typhoon tanks -which are included in the download

WoI weapons editor (as it only runs in that game for the updated avionics70.dll)

transfer over the asraam bits (lod and bmp), then copy/paste the weapons information into the weapons data - this is assuming using the TMF pak - bunyap pak WILL run in WoI, but need 'reinitializing' via the WoI Weapons Editor.

All other normal 'adding weapons' information applies.

or

wait for the WoE/WoV/SF patch to be released -- at an as yet undetermined point in the future.

Nicky: I'm shocked !!! Shocked I tell you!!! But, I can see where you're going -- it's IS a Brit Bird!! :wink:

Wrench

kevin stein

wait for the WoE/WoV/SF patch to be released -- at an as yet undetermined point in the future.

And it might take awhile before these are released...TK stated on the Thirdwire forum that he is going to do patches for WOI and FE first. To quote TK: "So in other word, in *2 weeks* :wink: "

EDIT: Nevermind. I looked into the wrong folder. :sorry:

Edited by Gocad

Well I managed to impress Nicky, it was all worth it just for that, George Clooney He! He! :rolleyes: oh crud you meant the Typhoon didn't you :rofl:

Thanks Nicky for the enthusiasm and praise, last night was some real fun eh?, not quite the fanfare introduction, and youre right the timing sucked.

Thank God for the staff here, who work their nuts off getting things fixed (Fubar) and who maintain a vigil for anyone encountering problems and help in my absence (Wrench).

Hope it get easier frome here on.

The quick dirty fix for CTD issues in WOE etc is to delete the last 2 entries in the avionics ini, the ones for steerpoin and steering cue, they Are WOI specific and that is what crashes the game in WOE etc.