Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

Infidel of the week

For once I have to agree with Bob. USAFBLT Dan, if that is really his name, is often seen cavorting with women who are not wearing proper islamic garb. I once personally saw him allow his wife to leave the hose in a short burkah that exposed her ankle. He also listens to the great Satan Barry Manilow and for this alone should have his testicles beaten with rods made of strong reeds from the Tigris and then thrown into the shredder.

Edited by column5

ouch! :smile: :warning2:

This week, I nominate the individual who has call sign of, "Fixer of Hornets" as Infidel of the Week.

He has done many, many wonderful things for Strik Fiters community, including adding lights to runways. But, stupid runway and other airfield lights stay on when enemy bombers fly over, providing easy targets solution.

I am quite curious. What does "Fixer of Hornets" mean? Is that akin to "Keeper of Bees"? Do hornets make honey?

Oh Bob..... you spell your name backwards don't ya?..... I AM the fixer of the hornets that rain death and destruction

down upon your Jihad!!!

It is time once again to select infidel of the week. Rejoice!

This week, I choose F'ates.

F'ates is a founding member of this page-of-the-web, and goes about his duties as an administrator with much enthusiasm. He reminds me very much of myself at an earlier age, when I first joined the B'aath party. I find much to favor him, even as he refuses to acknowledge my helpfulness in setting up his aquarium of the salt. But, this I expect, as he is after all, just another infidel.

So, here is to you F'ates, infidel of this week. Again, all must choose to rejoice loudly, or face the most dire consequences, such as the lopping off of their hands and feet.

Oh, sorry, I've forgotten that I am not in the employ of Saddam anymore. :wacko:

When do I get to become Infidel of the Week? :dntknw:

Naww... Bob just puts in apostrophes to replace letters that weren't ever there and puts everything backwards.

Three cheers for Fates! The keeper of this "page-of-the-web"! :ok:

Oh wait I didn't have to do that. :sorry:

It is once again time to select person to be infidel of the week. This week, I select the infidel known simply, as 'Wrench".

Wrench has been part of community of Strik Fiters since the beginning, and has created many useful and interesting modifications of this most great of all flight stimulators.

I am curious, why name yourself Wrench?

Where I come from, wrench is used in two ways. To repair broken things (a job for peasants), or to discipline unruly children. The latter is very useful, as evidenced by myself. I was quite unruly as a child and again as a young man. My parents used a US-made Craftsman 1-1/4 inch combination open end-box wrench to correct me, by striking me in side of head forcefully. As you see, this was effective, as proven by who I've become today.

So your parents used an Infadel design why?

I am truely honored to be named 'Infidel of the Week'!!! Do I get like a certificate, or plaque or something??? Cookie???

I'm also truely sorry that your parents chose to use a Craftsman product. While good and sturdy, providing many years of service in the fixing and repair of (whatever), I personally would have chosen a Snap-On unit. Much nicer chrome finsh (easier to clean, if you catch my drift), fits better in the hand, and the salesperson comes to YOU, so you don't have to make the trip to the local Sears or OSH stores.

"spare the wrench, and spoil the child" .... hm....that seems to work! :rofl:

I chose the name because "Fixer of Vehicular Transport Systems" was just too damn long!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

I congratulate Wrench (aka Fixer of Vehicular Transport Systems) on his title of Infidel of the week. :good::biggrin:

I am truely honored to be named 'Infidel of the Week'!!! Do I get like a certificate, or plaque or something??? Cookie???

I'm also truely sorry that your parents chose to use a Craftsman product. While good and sturdy, providing many years of service in the fixing and repair of (whatever), I personally would have chosen a Snap-On unit. Much nicer chrome finsh (easier to clean, if you catch my drift), fits better in the hand, and the salesperson comes to YOU, so you don't have to make the trip to the local Sears or OSH stores.

"spare the wrench, and spoil the child" .... hm....that seems to work! :rofl:

I chose the name because "Fixer of Vehicular Transport Systems" was just too damn long!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Congratulations, Oh Mighty Infidel Bagwan, Wrench. You good lookin' dog, don't you ever die!

_42288102_ak47s_203.jpg

Yes, lets all join in the celebrations! *wips out AK-47 and starts shooting in the air*

*wips out AK-47 and starts shooting in the air*

Careful, you might accidentially shoot down some unsuspecting Apache or F-117!

I have decided to start a new topical thread, Infidel of the week. Each and every week, I will nominate and honor one of the persons here.

How lame... You, Bobby, are TWO nominees behind schedule, a schedule which YOU promised... :nono: Vain promises, smoke and mirrors... :crazy: Your heart is full only of deception and laziness; certainly courage does not reside there... How apathetic is your contempt... You despise us all but cannot get around to actually telling us... :wacko: Go back to your scruffy, flea bitten sheep... I laugh at your "honors" :haha:

Edited by Major Lee

It would seem bob needs to be taught a lesson with a nice snap-on wrench, i suggest that the previous infidels do the honors.

Huh... We haven't seen Chatty Bobby in some hours... Probably cowering in a tire bunker in panicked fear from a ten year old girl scout with a slingshot... :spiteful: Look out! There she is!!! :boxing:

lost_alex_slinghsot.jpg

Edited by Major Lee

Greetings Infidels!

I am very apologetic for my absence, but I was on world cruise funded by tax dollars of generous American infidels. I enjoyed myself very much, and had many opportunities to meet and have party with my loyal fans across the globe. Life is very good for me now!

Major Lee, you cannot fool me with your rearrangement of name. You are not real major! I know who you really are, Mister Lee Majors! You cannot hide, and do not be shameful now that truth is known to all. I am great fan of your series of the 1970's, Six Million Dollar Man. Saddam and I used to watch reruns on Baghdad Television. You have hot American fox wife with Arabic name. Farah. You lucky infidel dog, you!

Speaking of 1970's, I have much time to watch many television series of what I consider to be American televisions and movie greatest of eras while I spend time having party in Miami, USA. I also come now to fully appreciate infidel music, especially that which you call "Heavy Metal".

I will tell you a great secret. Saddam secretly wanted to start a heavy metal "hair" band in 1980s, with myself and his cousin chemical Ali. We planned to call ourselves "Babylon Three". Alas, we found chemical to be not so good bass player....

That is all for now, infidel fox calling me back to party. Hope to see you all soon enough.

Edited by Baghdad Bob

Aw, that's too bad, I was hoping you'd do a cover of "Chemical Warfare" by the Dead Kennedys... :rofl:

Edited by Bulldog

Hey hey! He's back. :biggrin:

Go... go with your infidel fox and make your own TV show.

Does this make Major Lee the infidel of the week?

Well well well looks whose back...