Sign in to follow this  
TrashMan=JW=

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

LOMAC will be released 9/23/03!!!!!!!!!!! Hoorah!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that just the most Smurfy thing u ever heard. Damn I feel great!!

OK enough of that sh*t.............I'm PO'd

Later all

Nice try, but there is no confirmed release date yet. When it goes gold then we can look at a release date.

Damn I thought it did go gold... or was that beta..? Dont know, and I have lost most of the anticipation for the game. When I first heard about it, I thought it was going to be the coolest game ever (it probably still will be), but I dont really care anymore. Sure I'll pick it up whenever I see it, but I probably wont be rushing to grab the first copy off the shelf.

Actually, I hope they release all the reasons for why they got delayed so long, that way some meaning can be brought out of this wait. Maybe help some other companies avoid problems of those types.

It's actually pretty simple as for the reasons for the delay. Thats the way it is in the Software business, especially flight sims. ED went through some personell changes which helped cause the delays. It's in beta testing right now so it wont be too long. Be patient.

You want a finished sim or another Strike Fighters? :wink:

It's actually pretty simple as for the reasons for the delay. Thats the way it is in the Software business, especially flight sims. ED went through some personell changes which helped cause the delays. It's in beta testing right now so it wont be too long. Be patient.  

You want a finished sim or another Strike Fighters?

Damn Seawolf you must have the inside skinny on LoMac?

You also are now a subject matter expert on Software development?

Plus you and Ed are best friends?

Does Carl consult you on what he should do next?

You have no more info then any one of us so stop trying to be something your not. :roll:

I think he was just restating the obvious. My only concern is: What stage of Beta Testing are they in? Are they just trying to squash bugs before they start burning CD's? Are they in an early beta, and still trying to get certain features imported into the game..ie heat effects, campaign engine.

The heat effects thing sorta concerns me, I see pics with it and with out it. This may just be becuase some testers turn the switch off to acheive better framrates, or it could mean their just having trouble with it in the game. I'm leaning more towards the previous.

Either way, until Wags updates the LOMAC site and announces it's GOLD, I'm not gonna believe it. Although a "GOLD" copy of SFP1 was found at Walmart a long time ago by BrewODB & BeerODB and the got hammered on SimHQ by those calling him a liar, until TK explained what happened. All I know is what anyone else knows, when I see the box on the shelves, then I'll still be buying it.

Fates