Sign in to follow this  
lostmotz

WINGS OVER VIETNAM

I NEED HELP

I CAN DOWNLOAD THE AIRCRAFT PATCHES BUT I CAN'T FLY THEM IN WINGS OVER VIETNAM

MY HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED SINCE I BOUGHT IT IN 2004.

EVEN AFTER DOWNLOADING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TEACH ME STEP BY STEP WHAT TO DO SO THAT I CAN FLY SOME AIRCRAFTS THAT I DOWNLOAD (PATCHES)

I NEED HELP

I CAN DOWNLOAD THE AIRCRAFT PATCHES BUT I CAN'T FLY THEM IN WINGS OVER VIETNAM

MY HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED SINCE I BOUGHT IT IN 2004.

EVEN AFTER DOWNLOADING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TEACH ME STEP BY STEP WHAT TO DO SO THAT I CAN FLY SOME AIRCRAFTS THAT I DOWNLOAD (PATCHES)

There is an article on patching in the knowledge base.

Let's start with a basic lessons in definations:

CAPS LOCK....leave it off; with all caps your shouting, and it's not polite (basic internet courtesy)

Patches: downloaded aircraft/skins/vehicles/etc are NOT patches, they are add-ons or modifications

Patches are official upgrades to the game engine provieded by the manufacuturer/publisher

and what the hell is an atualization???? Sounds like somthing for an automatic transmission. Silverbolt, might want to check your spelling/typing there, bro. It sure confused me!!! :dntknw:

Now, to the matter at hand, lostmotz, could you please restate the problem you're having?? Give us a much information as you can, like what did you download, how did you install it, and error messages recieved (if any).

With some basic knowledge of the problem, we can troubleshoot it. (yah, you can take the technician out of the shop, but the diagnostician still's inside him!)

Wrench

kevin stein