Hey,

Does anyone know of how that MiG-31 is coming along? Last I heard all he needed was a skin right? No rush just curious (I know how hard it is).

This claim of not being a "gimmie gimmie" thread is on ice that is very thin. Not that I have much experience in such matters, as I never see the Tigris and Euprates freeze, but in manner of speaking, yes, the ice your argument make is very thin and dangerous.

Now, time for the favorite subject of those who run this fine site. Eels! Maybe the modelers can make flying eel models that spit flames and electricity bolts and fry the infidels.

Now, time for the favorite subject of those who run this fine site. Eels! Maybe the modelers can make flying eel models that spit flames and electricity bolts and fry the infidels.

Now this is an interesting idea...

What's the fixation with eels on this board ?

Do you mean real eels, or torpedoes, or what?

Hmmm...also, if it's real eels are these freshwater, saltwater or blind eels? :biggrin:

also, if it's real eels are these freshwater, saltwater or blind eels?

Yes.

Obviously, the blind eels would be at a disadvantage, unless they've got echo-location (which could be an evolutionary development, ala bats)

Wrench

kevin stein

Yes.

Obviously, the blind eels would be at a disadvantage, unless they've got echo-location (which could be an evolutionary development, ala bats)

Wrench

kevin stein

Hehe...I think Nicky meant something completely different! From up in the grim North where she lives I believe a blind eel means a turd :biggrin:

now for my Hughie Green impression "...and I mean that most sincerley folks".

Edited by Hals

From up in the grim North

Shame on you Hals...it's never grim when I'm around! :kiss:

This eel thingy has got me completely baffled...and I just hate not knowing!

I'm going to check my Hungarian hovercraft now, never know if the eels have taken over.:)

Shame on you Hals...it's never grim when I'm around! :kiss:

Its not baffling, eels are what they are, nothing more, nothing less. In fact tomorrow we are having a bobbing for blind eels coop match. Teamspeak optional.

I think Baghdad Bob means jellied eels which are nice washed down with a pint of beer or a vat of white wine.

eccles

Don't get into any strange hovercraft without checking for them first... :blink:

I think Baghdad Bob means jellied eels which are nice washed down with a pint of beer or a vat of white wine.

eccles

No he means Jihad Eels.

Just watch for the shreiking eels.... They're everywhere...

Falcon

Weren't there eels that shrieked NI! ?

The problem with the eels is communicating with them properly. When meeting an eel for the first time, you must use the correct banter, to whit:

Top-hole! Bally Jerry, pranged his kite right in the how's-your-father; hairy blighter, dicky-birded, feathered back on his sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harpers and caught his can in the Bertie.

I'm afraid I don't understand your banter old boy. :smile:

It's perfectly normal banter, Timmy! Top-hole! Bally Jerry, pranged his kite right in the how's-your-father; hairy blighter, dicky-birded, feathered back on his sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harpers and caught his can in the Bertie.

Remember,planes that are "haram" to ask here in threads.

1.F-22

2.F-117

3.Tu-160

4.Tu-22M

5.B-2

Not so much the F-117A since we have seen a flying WIP and another under development.