Ok Read word for word and you shouldent have a problem. "I included the files in a arcive"

Also Make Sure you have the latest java runtime installed before you try any of the commands.

1. To begin we need to find the il2fb.exe "russian" unpatched. Make a copy and Rename il2fb.exe too classdumper.exe

Now run classdumper patcher and apply the patch to classdumper.exe.

NOTE "Make sure this it all done in the main folder of the game"

2.When your Ready to do a classdump make sure of this.

"Russian Users"

"If you want to classdump russian classfiles make sure you run the game with the "russian" files.sfs and a patched il2fb.exe "russian"

"International"

If you want to dump english or internatial then use il2fb.exe "russian" patched with wrapper and the english or internatial files.sfs"

3. Before you dump make sure you have a folder called "files" in the root of your game. Make sure it's empty, run the .exe and the game will should crash at 95% or it wont display any thing at all. This is good. Let it sit for about 30 seconds, do it a fewtimes. Check you files folder for 5102 files.

After that move every thing to a folder and call it what ever you want. Download the attachment and extract. Install java if not allready done.

Run CMD and type command "java -jar classresolver.jar ." < make sure you have the DOT

After that it will create a new folder. Inside that folder it will contain all the classfiles.

4. "Editing"

Use the program called javabite in the attachment.

I leave the rest upto you.

5. "For repacking only"

If you want to repack a classfile put it in a folder with a cmd shortcut and classresolver. Type command "java -jar classresolver.jar <FILENAME>

There is the attachment if you need it.

ClassDumping.zip

JavaBite.zip

Classrepacking.zip

Edited by Hellzone

"EDIT"

5. "For repacking only"

If you want to repack a classfile put it in a folder with a cmd shortcut and classhasher. Type command "java -jar classhasher.jar <FILENAME>

Once the file is a classfile again put it into your files folder. DONE!!

There is the attachment if you need it.

Edited by Hellzone

Hi, The game stops, like you say at 95%, but after waiting ( even more than an hour ) and terminating the program, the folder 'files' remains empty... Any clue ?

Tried it with the russian and european files.sfs .

Edited by VPB_Enge

Hi, The game stops, like you say at 95%, but after waiting ( even more than an hour ) and terminating the program, the folder 'files' remains empty... Any clue ?

Same problem for me

S!

To every one haveing this problem, make sure to run classdumper.exe not il2fb.exe

Reason you are have crashes while not running classdumper.exe is because you dont have the english java fix, put the fix into your files folder.

Also Make sure your il2fb.exe "russian" is patched with the wraper, and your files.sfs is english. Make sure to do a classdump and move the files "5012" before putting it in. After thats done the game should run.

English Java fix Attachment is on the post.

5D18E55E5DF1D418.zip

Edited by Hellzone

To every one haveing this problem, make sure to run classdumper.exe not il2fb.exe

Reason you are have crashes while not running classdumper.exe is because you dont have the english java fix, put the fix into your files folder.

Also Make sure your il2fb.exe "russian" is patched with the wraper, and your files.sfs is english. Make sure to do a classdump and move the files "5012" before putting it in. After thats done the game should run.

English Java fix Attachment is on the post.

Thanks for the all the help guys.

Yesterday evening FW 190 A8 guided me through the process succesfully.

Turned out that I completely overlooked the fact that I used il-2_sturmovik_wrapper_patch.exe INSTEAD

of il-2_sturmovik_class_dumper.exe !

First, "grand merci" for you instructions ! :clapping:

Sorry, but when i use classdumper to patch i have a "Filesize OK but CRC32 check failed nothing patched message"

This is because my IL2FB.exe is not good ?

How to find the russian version no patched ?

Edited by Fernand

il2fb.exe lauches the game in normal play.

Classdumper.exe is for classdumping only, "Do not use this to play the game"

Check your patching, make sure the files folder is empty.

You Run Classdumper.exe after patching, and ithere it will crash or it wont, it varies. Check your Files folder for 5102 files. After that your done with the classdump. Now Goto The Resolver Step.

Yup, It's in the attachment. Put into your root folder and run, make sure you files folder is empty.

...:/

Word for word,i followed instrutions.

The procedure fails since the first step...:/

Like Fernand,i got the "Filesize OK but CRC32 check failed nothing patched" message.

Anyway i tried like this and obviously it didn't work.

Then,i tried the "classdumper.exe" you provided,Hellzone

=> Surprisingly and as unexpected,the game launches normally (!?) and my empty "files" folder doesn't get the ~5000 files at all.

How to resolve the CRC failure?

How to make it work correctly?

Any help welcome...:/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

Edited by HunsInTheSun

...:/

Word for word,i followed instrutions.

The procedure fails since the first step...:/

Like Fernand,i got the "Filesize OK but CRC32 check failed nothing patched" message.

Anyway i tried like this and obviously it didn't work.

Then,i tried the "classdumper.exe" you provided,Hellzone

=> Surprisingly and as unexpected,the game launches normally (!?) and my empty "files" folder doesn't get the ~5000 files at all.

How to resolve the CRC failure?

How to make it work correctly?

Any help welcome...:/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

Problem solved:

I forgot a SFS file from the sound mod.It was necessary to use every "original" SFS file for the trick to work.

Bye. :good:

The Java Virtual Machine is installed in my PC (I get "java version 1.6.0.03" when i run CMD and type command "java -version").

However, when i run CMD and type command "java -jar classresolver.jar ." , i get the following message :"unable to access jarfile classresolver.jar ."

Anybody knows why ?

THX

The Java Virtual Machine is installed in my PC (I get "java version 1.6.0.03" when i run CMD and type command "java -version").

However, when i run CMD and type command "java -jar classresolver.jar ." , i get the following message :"unable to access jarfile classresolver.jar ."

Anybody knows why ?

THX

If you type c:\>java -jar classresolver.jar

the file classresolver.jar must be in c:/

Edited by EmlD

I made a search for "classresolver.jar " on my pc and find nothing... maybe my Java installation is wrong.

Is this Java Archive included in all version ?

What is your version ?

It dosent have to be in its own Folder.

If your trying to extract or repack.

you can put it in a folder on the desktop if you wish.

I also Have a cmd link in my folder so i dont have to CD around the place.

Just make sure theres the Classfiles or classfile that you want to repack or hash.

Type " Java -jar classresolver.jar . " "Unpacking"

and Type " Java -jar classhasher.jar . " Repacking.

Edited by Hellzone

Hello:

Could someone give instructions for classdumping with the direct2drive version? I have first applied the ubi-fix (from AAA) to the game directory, then applied the mod activator 5 patch which (I think) gives the patched russian .exe. After that, I followed the instructions as written, but ended up with "CRC32 check failed - nothing patched" when I attempted to apply the class dumper patch to classdumper.exe.

I have also tried patching with the files.sfs from the ubi-fix (instead of the files.sfs supplied with the mod activator), but had the same CRC32 error.

Thanks

Edited by asdfg

Hello:

Could someone give instructions for classdumping with the direct2drive version? I have first applied the ubi-fix (from AAA) to the game directory, then applied the mod activator 5 patch which (I think) gives the patched russian .exe. After that, I followed the instructions as written, but ended up with "CRC32 check failed - nothing patched" when I attempted to apply the class dumper patch to classdumper.exe.

I have also tried patching with the files.sfs from the ubi-fix (instead of the files.sfs supplied with the mod activator), but had the same CRC32 error.

Thanks

nm...got it running :biggrin:

Hello there!

I'm also recieving the CR32 error constantly. Should I try and use the classdumper immeditatley after installing 1946 and replacing my il2fb.exe (and renaming it to classdumper.exe?) Or do I patch to 4.08b? Or the later 4.09b1m from AAA?