Sign in to follow this  
JKstar

How can I add battleships in WoE?

I've downloaded some warship plugins and tried to use them in WoE. However after

I installed the plugins accroding to the instructions in the readme file,I failed to see

any of them in an anti-ship mission. The readme file in the plugins said it was

designed for SF. I wonder whether these plugins are suitable for WoE. If it is

possible, how can I get the plugins work?

I've downloaded some warship plugins and tried to use them in WoE. However after

I installed the plugins accroding to the instructions in the readme file,I failed to see

any of them in an anti-ship mission. The readme file in the plugins said it was

designed for SF. I wonder whether these plugins are suitable for WoE. If it is

possible, how can I get the plugins work?

Try Changing the Data.ini to reading...

GroundObjectRole=cargo_ship

Try Changing the Data.ini to reading...

GroundObjectRole=cargo_ship

Thanks a lot! :clapping:

But there is another problem in anti-ship mission:if there are hostile interceptors,I collide with one of the hostile interceptors and crash as soon as I get in the mission after loading :dntknw: ...I don't know why.

Thanks!

If you speak about Wings over Europe you should ask your Question in the Wings Over Europe/Wings Over Vietnam/Strike Fighters Section here in the Forum

Thanks a lot! :clapping:

But there is another problem in anti-ship mission:if there are hostile interceptors,I collide with one of the hostile interceptors and crash as soon as I get in the mission after loading :dntknw: ...I don't know why.

Thanks!

When you say that you crash, do you mean your plane or the sim?

But there is another problem in anti-ship mission:if there are hostile interceptors,I collide with one of the hostile interceptors and crash as soon as I get in the mission after loading ...I don't know why.

What's you're start position? ie: where are you arriving from? Do you have it set to 'start near target'? That'll cause it sometimes, as you 'spawn' on top of the enemy flights. Try starting from the runway (on ground) or 'in the air', which puts you over your home field.

As the the few battleships we have, they're only WW2, and set as 'WARSHIP' so for the most part, they won't show up, as you're probably flying waaaay beyond their end-of-service dates.

More modern ships (Spruance, Koni, RN Frigates, etc) are also set as WARSHIP, and probably won't show up. If you change them to 'Cargo_Ship', I remember there was a problem with only being able to have 4 of the type, including the Oil Tanker and stock Cargo Ship. You could always add the ww2 Liberty ship, as it's set for 'cargo_ship', and is 'GENERIC' in nation type, so it's used by everyone. And I think it shoot's back, too. Somebody (Fubar or Sag???) created a mod of them that have SA-7s...so look around here for that one too. Plus working radars that'll drive you RWR nuts.

Wrench

kevin stein

"Somebody (Fubar or Sag???) created a mod of them that have SA-7s...so look around here for that one too"

Recently forgot I added that mod. Let me tell ya, what a surprise to see that mundane looking freighter knocking me out of the sky!!

"Somebody (Fubar or Sag???) created a mod of them that have SA-7s...so look around here for that one too"

Recently forgot I added that mod. Let me tell ya, what a surprise to see that mundane looking freighter knocking me out of the sky!!

So your flying along laughing at how you'll kill the freigther and all of a sudden the RWR goes off and before you know it BLAMO! And I approve of that Avatar.