hello,

Someone have ever win a campaign in sfp1 ? I've made 9 campaign and i've never win a one. I lost or it's a draw game.

so...maybe you have a tips or a technic...

tango

Maybe the ability to win the campaign will be included in the "upcoming patch"?

:roll:

Maybe the ability to  win the campaign will be included in the "upcoming patch"?

I have won the campaign many times. Maybe stupid comments like that arent needed.

Practice, Practice, Practice!

I have Won & Lost the campaigns. No need to bring up that touchy subject about the P A T C H :roll:

As I like to say...Shut Up & Color :D

Practice, Practice, Practice!

I have Won & Lost the campaigns.  No need to bring up that touchy subject about the P A T C H  :roll:  

As I like to say...Shut Up & Color  :D

WORD!

Maybe the ability to  win the campaign will be included in the "upcoming patch"?

I have won the campaign many times. Maybe stupid comments like that arent needed.

Maybe you should lick my f***ing crack you asswipe. Can't leave well enough alone can you... f***ing mary.

Maybe you should lick my f****** crack you asswipe. Can't leave well enough alone can you... f****** mary.

Ah yes the many lines of foul language. I love it when people show their IQ. In this case it leaves very little doubt to how low it is.

Maybe you should lick my f****** crack you asswipe. Can't leave well enough alone can you... f****** mary.

InVader: Hey pal... you are pushing it with that language. You got a personal problem with this guy, you take it to e-mail bub. NOT HERE. I will not tolerate that crap in this forum. First and ONLY warning.

USAFMTL: You opened this can of worms. Your response was inflammatory to say the least. Bring it down a notch. Everybody is a little touchy when it comes to the patch and it's long delay. Goes with the territory. No need to get nasty about it.

-Skater

Well said skater, I've always loved these forums for their cleaness and how nice everyone usually is, with said, DON'T RUIN THE MESSAGE BOARD SUBURBS PAL!

Sorry Skater, I know better, guess everyone is a little touchy about the patch. I didnt like his coment and I jumped on him. Sorry.

Sorry Skater, I know better, guess everyone is a little touchy about the patch. I didnt like his coment and I jumped on him. Sorry.

No problem dude. The patch is on everyone's hotlist, and for some, their patience is wearing out. Let just do our best to keep it civil. The incessant nattering about the patch, and what it will fix gets to me too, but we have to maintain a cool head in here. Thanks for the apology.

-Skater

euh...yes...

but the red line never move in my campaign. I'm very aggressive, I destroy runway, warehouse, tent, boat, tanker,...but if the red line don't move I can't win !!!

what's your campaign setting (long? ammo unlimited, supply ?)

What's your first targets objectif to make move the line ?

So I fly a a mission to destroy a runway...in debriefing I see tank near the target, so i take some rocket. When I arrive near the area of tanks I can't find them. :cry: A tips for me or it's a bug and we can find tank only in CAS mission ?

tango

I wish I could help, I kill everything I can in and out of a mission. (sometmes that gets me killed) I just play it and have no real secrets to winning. Sorry

Same here. I kill everything of value that I can. Bomb, rocket, and strafe just about everything.

I have won one campaign, had a draw in one, and lost one.

My campaign settings are set to long, everything limited, and everything hard.

Good luck.

-Skater

US..

As you, me, and about everyone else on the net unfortunate enough to be expecting another patch even though the word continuously comes down that its being worked on..and I'm not saying that isn't true mind you..so don't think that...that this sim has more bugs and holes in the code than a piece of cloth has threads....please remember..what set him off was your "stupid comments" remark in your reply..Yean..I'm still pokin around in the aircraft dat files..but as far as flying SFP1 for campaign or any other reason except in a free flight type to check a change to a dat file I'm not doin jack with it..and for good reason. After all..air to air missiles that will track and kill air to ground targets is somewhere along the lines of an arcade game..not something that even somewhat resembles real life..The game engine is porked..you know it..I know it..we both know that TK is probably doing whatever he can to fix it..but the stupid comments thing was about as needed as his comment in reply. Everyone has the right to question, comment, or vent as long as the moderators allow and keep an even keel to their judgements.

To me SFp1 in its current state is a somewhat worthless pile of gaming code that runs yes..but does not run anywhere close to how the designer intended it to run..fixable yes..moddable is a given..I'm learning what I can now before its fixed but not releasing anything but what I find out..the info..not the files themselves and I won't until its fixed..simply because when it is fixed too many things will have changed for things that are currently out already to not have to go through a major overhaul to work right. The game engine is too much out of whack at the moment to try anything other than what I am. For all I know..everything about the way the files are currently structured is going to change to fix the problem. That, in and of itself is preclusive to releasing modifications or anything for the sim. Heck..the 3d model requirements are probably going to change because last I heard, there was a new graphics engine in testing to fix issues with radeon cards..which means that all the 3d models to date that have been done by third party modders are going to have to be updated to work with the new engine in a worse case scenario..same with building models, ship models, terrains..the whole shooting match..It may make all work that has been done to date totally obscelete and incompatable with the new engine. The old graphics models could produce ctd's, lock ups, etc..same with old data values when the game engine code is updated..which is why I stepped out for a while and did other things. I have no idea whats in store when sf is fixed. Only TK and the beta group does know..and notice they aren't sayin.

so, everyone, keep it polite..there may be a whole lot of work in store for all of us in the very near future

DK

"please remember..what set him off was your "stupid comments"

Well what set me off was his first sarastic remarks. I usually never jump on any but that set me off.

As far as the patch goes it will get here. There are some bugs in the MP code being worked out. TK is bustng his butt to get it right. As you said though we all need to be polite. Nuff said.