Is possible in WoE shoot multiple shots, and multi target designating?

and how can i drop 2 bombs simuntaniusli, with one press on Trigger(like i Lomac and F4)

thanks

Well, at least for the bombs, there should be a way.

You would need to edit the aircraft´s cockpit data file. In the first lines you should find this:

RippleQuantity=1,2,4,5

RippleInterval=50,100,200

for example.

Change this to:

RippleQuantity=1,2,4,5

RippleInterval=0,50,100,200

Set the quantity to 2 and interval to 0 in game.

Is possible in WoE shoot multiple shots, and multi target designating?

thanks

You can only designate and track one target at a time. That's a limitation of the series.

Having said that, the workaround is to load up with active homing missiles (AMRAAM, Phoenix, R-77, etc.), target an enemy aircraft, launch against it, and then acquire and designate another target. The active seeker head in the missile will track its designated target without any further guidance on your part (unless it's jammed or decoyed).

Since we are talking about bombs, does anybody know where to input bomb delay? Currently they explode instantly as they hit the ground, and I blew myself up a few times now with bigger bombs :black eye: :lol:

Since we are talking about bombs, does anybody know where to input bomb delay? Currently they explode instantly as they hit the ground, and I blew myself up a few times now with bigger bombs :black eye: :lol:

You either need to use bombs with retarding fins/bags at low level, or set the fuzing distance (in meters).

I think, but I'm not sure, that the weapon editor allows one to adjust that parameter, but I may be wrong. In any event try using retarded bombs; gives you a bit of time to get away when you are in a low level strike.

Thx guys, I looked for delay in Weapon Editor but it wasn't there, and I did notice "Fuse distance" value in meters, however in most cases the value was 0. However I don't know how to interpret it, does that mean it will explode when at 0m?

Then again I probably shoudn't make my release at the moment I see tank commanders eye colour :biggrin:

Thx guys, I looked for delay in Weapon Editor but it wasn't there, and I did notice "Fuse distance" value in meters, however in most cases the value was 0. However I don't know how to interpret it, does that mean it will explode when at 0m?

Then again I probably shoudn't make my release at the moment I see tank commanders eye colour :biggrin:

Fusing distance should be the distance away from the aircraft that the weapon will arm itself. It is probably meant to simulate the arming mechanism, a small prop that spins the detonator into the casing once the bomb falls off the rack, breaking the bomb's arming wire.

Yeah that is getting too close lol :rofl::haha: