Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Anyone Like This Song?

Apologize (feat OneRepublic) By Timbaland

Heard the other day for the first time and I like it. Any of you who have had their heart broken by a chick can relate to this song. The remix version of this is sweet too.

GOOD GOD NO.

Although I can relate to this song, I hate it. You would hate it too, if along with only maybe five other songs, it was played every day on the low-budget AM radio station that the school bus driver listens to. Ensuring that I listen to it at least twice a day. Every day.

For this reason I am dubious of the merits of this remix of which you speak, but everybody has different tastes.

GOOD GOD NO.

Although I can relate to this song, I hate it. You would hate it too, if along with only maybe five other songs, it was played every day on the low-budget AM radio station that the school bus driver listens to. Ensuring that I listen to it at least twice a day. Every day.

For this reason I am dubious of the merits of this remix of which you speak, but everybody has different tastes.

Sucks to be you!

Apologize (feat OneRepublic) By Timbaland

Heard the other day for the first time and I like it. Any of you who have had their heart broken by a chick can relate to this song. The remix version of this is sweet too.

Yes, like I need to be reminded :tongue: . Never again will I go out with a fellow "uniform" :no: !

DL' ing it from the Winmx....