Sign in to follow this  
tmdgm

Uber AI mod not so uber

I know this has been discussed to death, but I installed the uber AI mod to all my SF installs and I'm not sure I see a difference. Just wanted to check if I did anything wrong. Just install to the objects root folder, right?

I've only checked flying wov on american side. The migs might be a little more evasive, not sure. And WOE nato side. A mig 21 still had to pull up directly behind me, sit there for 5 seconds, and then finally fire to hit me. And it still took several shots.

Again, just wanted to make sure I installed correctly and not missing anything.

Did you set the enemy to hard in the options?

It works quite well. Setting them on hard and using that mod there is a difference. They engage more in the vertical and instead pissing away ammo, they take time to line up on you and fire in short bursts. Its a mandatory mod in my book.

Yup, AI set to hard. Maybe I just haven't played around with it enough. I just wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything on the install.

Where is this mod? I've never found it. :dntknw:

Okay! It works. My whole recon unit of Wrench's Wraiths was killed by some stupid MiG-17s.

Okay! It works. My whole recon unit of Wrench's Wraiths was killed by some stupid MiG-17s.

There is no stupid Mig in SFP1 serries :no: :fan_1: :biggrin:

There is great Fubar512s new Mig-17 FM mod in the download section:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=5364

Try and then you will love it :good:

Edited by kukulino

Well having seen the Red Bull MiG-17 preform and then seeing how the prefromed in WOE saddened me.

Anyway I know that this mod is supposed to make the enemy birds better but since then the SAMs and Shilkas have also been much more aggresive especially the Shilkas.