Sign in to follow this  
christian59

hanriot hd.1

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite planes for FE. Thanks a ton, guys!

Hm. I'm not running ExpPack 1, and it works just fine.

good to know :)

GREAT Work!!

Well Done!

Is it just me or someone else can't see a thing from this birds pit? :biggrin: Not that it prevents me from doing baaad things to enemies or dodging bridges jumping at me from nowhere...

post-21726-1199254742_thumb.jpg

Nice job! A bit difficult to take off - had to use all control surfaces to keep it from flipping

Downloaded all 3 versions. Thanks for the work; a really nice model as usual Emil and gang. Seems to work well without the expansion. :good:

Edited by pcpilot

There is another bird for the Italian flock of HD-1s. This one from 82 Sq. The motto translates as "Harsh Appropriate Justice."

Continuing thanks to EmlD, who made it possible for there to be a bird to hang the skin upon, and Peter01 who gave us a FM that helps to understand why the Italians loved this little plane.

sinbad

The new plane and skins look great, but I'm not getting any engine sound. I extracted the plane folder objects/aircraft...is there anything else that I have to do to get the engine sound to work?

Thnx!

DV

The new plane and skins look great, but I'm not getting any engine sound. I extracted the plane folder objects/aircraft...is there anything else that I have to do to get the engine sound to work?

Thnx!

DV

Hi!

Open the Hanriot_HD1_Data.ini check the [sound] section

make the EngineSoundName line look like:

EngineSoundName=PropLoop

Hi!

Open the Hanriot_HD1_Data.ini check the [sound] section

make the EngineSoundName line look like:

EngineSoundName=PropLoop

Thnx EmlD, that did the trick!

DV

:good: Great work EmlD and the rest of the crew.

The only thing I can comment on to perhaps look at is that I feel this plane is a bit over powered or something. Maybe im wrong but when you fly it against the Albs and even the Pfalz D3 it just turns on a dime like the Dr1 or something. I don't think it was quite that hot but its just some input that you might look at.

Its a great plane and everything feels good but I just thought it was a bit too hot for a match between it and most of the other planes. That being said I also feel most of the planes are in need of some serious FM adjustments so maybe the enemy planes are not FM'd well and are not as responsive as they need to be.

Oh well just my 2 cents.