Sign in to follow this  
ezlead

A definite challenge

I got this from a friend:

Are you good with the mouse? We'll see!

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots.

They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes. If you have a college degree and can go above two minutes call an Air Force Recruiter.

Give it a try but be careful...it is addictive!!

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

Edited by ezlead

18 seconds....

but they really use it on AF?

Edited by Silverbolt

It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots.

They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.

Yea, I'd like to hear who said that....heh.

FastCargo

This game is irritating! (I say that because I suck.) Did anyone notice that you can pick up the pattern on the second or third try? :biggrin:

:biggrin:

giochino.jpg

:off_topic: With all due respect, and all totally not spammage, it is my personal opinion that you should get Firefox. It's essentially what IE7 is imitating, if I may say so.

This game is irritating! (I say that because I suck.) Did anyone notice that you can pick up the pattern on the second or third try? :biggrin:

Actually, that's what almost happened for me... I noticed that running near the black walls increased my time from 4 to 15 seconds...

:off_topic: With all due respect, and all totally not spammage, it is my personal opinion that you should get Firefox. It's essentially what IE7 is imitating, if I may say so.

Don't worry, I already have Firefox :biggrin: I was using IE7 because I have problems seeing my uni's website with Firefox.

20.812 seconds...

20.968 seconds...

Edited by Badfrank

Yahooooooooooooooo!

Edited by Silverbolt

25 seconds! It's harder to not hit the edge of the area than avoid blue blocks IMO.

but how exactly does this have any relevance to flying a plane if the airforce supposedly uses this? The skies aren't exactly BoB with hundreds of planes going every which way anymore.