Sign in to follow this  
column5

What?

That was awesome!!! Boom boom boom!!

BUT.

Why did the uploader not have the sense to disallow comments? He should have known what would happen, it happens on every military-related video.

I think this illustrates it nicely: http://www.xkcd.com/202/

There was at least one bomb, I heard a recording of firefighters in the building over the radio say they had found a bomb in the basement of one of the towers, and it was reported in the news before the towers fell.

The problem with the crazy conspiracy theorists is they make everyone who questions the official story look bad and discredits reasonable independant analysis.

I don't buy that for a second.

x2.

Lets see...a vast secret pact that involves hundreds to thousands of people...and yet there is no hard evidence, or ONE credible person comes forward to say 'Yep, I was involved in the secret plot...'

Or 16 people take advantage of a weakness in dealing with hijackings to fly 4 large airliners full of fuel into buildings.

Hmmm, which sounds more plausible...

FastCargo

Hmmm, which sounds more plausible...

FastCargo

Let's ask Baghdad Bob, I'm sure he'll come up with an interesting answer. :biggrin:

Conspiracy theorists need to be introduced to Occam's Razor.

Wow, we're going back to primate stages it would appear.

And what the f*ck was the racket played on the video? Sounded like a commodore farting.

There was at least one bomb, I heard a recording of firefighters in the building over the radio say they had found a bomb in the basement of one of the towers, and it was reported in the news before the towers fell.

The problem with the crazy conspiracy theorists is they make everyone who questions the official story look bad and discredits reasonable independant analysis.

eraser_tr,

while we disagree on a few things we are to some extent friends here. On this point, however, I will throw the "Bull$%&T" flag and tell you very clearly and frankly that you are not only wrong, but way off base and heading well into the deranged conspiracy crowd; as well as accusing me and the people I work with of mass murder and treason. So either pull that comment or back it up with solid proof. Otherwise......

The video was pretty cool, the song not that bad.

Edited by Atreides

I think your trying to combine the 2/26/93 (the day after I was born-lucky me :rolleyes: ) WTC bombings and 9/11.

I think your trying to combine the 2/26/93 (the day after I was born-lucky me :rolleyes: ) WTC bombings and 9/11.

I didn't know you were my age. :blink:

I didn't know you were my age. :blink:

You were born on February 25, 1993? Or your amazed that your not the only 14 year old here.

You were born on February 25, 1993? Or your amazed that your not the only 14 year old here.

Actually, I'm less than a month younger than you (March 12). I was amazed, as you said, by the fact that there's actually a really diverse age group here on CA. When I signed up, and up until quite recently, I thought it was a bunch of Spanish/American War vets. :haha:

Once again you take things totally out of context. I'm not accusing anybody of anything. I merely stated that there were real reports of a bomb in one of the towers and I heard a radio recording supporting it, and an explosion before the tower collapsed. I didn't say the government planted the bomb, or there was a vast conspiracy. Just that there was a bomb, and that the crazy conspiracy people make any questioning or investigation look like fringe nutcases.

I've seen the films and counter films about the conspiracies, no there's no evidence of a government conspiracy. But there are plenty of serious inconsistencies, coincidences and questions being brought up by them that are being ignored and discredited simply because it's related to a conspiracy theory.

As long as the whole "C-130E launched a Tomahawk at the Pentagon" thing doesn't come up. Or the "USAF or Navy flew a fighter and a missle into it." Those are the worst 9/11 conspiracies. Besides if a Tomahawk did hit it wouldn't there be no Pentagon left?

Besides if a Tomahawk did hit it wouldn't there be no Pentagon left?

Isn't the pentagon made to be tough?

Edited by Wolf65

Isn't the pentagon made to be tough?

Well if parts from the 757 and fuel made it to the C section than there is your answer.

What I don't understand is why these people even bother with the conspiracies?

The E ring where the plane crashed had recently been updated with various ballistic protections in the walls and windows shortly before 9/11... It could have been much worse there...

Edited by Major Lee

What I don't understand is why these people even bother with the conspiracies?

They notice something fishy, and question it. But speculation snowballs into a bigger and bigger deal, infering things from speculation and inference. There's also the grandiosity of conspiracy theories, perhaps there is a coverup, but for something more mundane, like a construction or design fault, the towers were designed to widthstand a plane crashing into it(though a smaller 707).

Actually there is a real conspiracy in the situation, but its not an off the wall absurd one like you propose.

The WTC should have been built with an asbestos coating sprayed onto the steel girders. It was not, due to environmental wackos, even though the asbestos would have been in the building's structural interior, and unlikely to find its way into the occupied areas. Had the asbestos been in place...well we can only speculate, but we can say for certain that a fire-protection known to be very effective was denied to the WTC for specious reasons.

Would that not be a construction fault like I suggest?

Would that not be a construction fault like I suggest?

A fault indicates a mistake or an unforseen failure. This was done on purpose and with the full knowledge of its ramifications. Its both possible and likely that the terrorists chose the WWTC in part because they knew of this weakness. I believe it was widely publicised at the time of construction.

Once again you take things totally out of context. I'm not accusing anybody of anything. I merely stated that there were real reports of a bomb in one of the towers and I heard a radio recording supporting it, and an explosion before the tower collapsed. I didn't say the government planted the bomb, or there was a vast conspiracy. Just that there was a bomb, and that the crazy conspiracy people make any questioning or investigation look like fringe nutcases.

I've seen the films and counter films about the conspiracies, no there's no evidence of a government conspiracy. But there are plenty of serious inconsistencies, coincidences and questions being brought up by them that are being ignored and discredited simply because it's related to a conspiracy theory.

that's an excuse. what you said was "there was at least one bomb..."

no, there was not.

"But there are plenty of serious inconsistencies, coincidences and questions being brought up by them that are being ignored and discredited"

no, there are not. Those are all total fabrications or events taken out of context.

Tell you what, as long as you do not state a question that has as its premise that NORAD (me) was not part of the "conspiracy", I can and will debunk any such nonsense that you can name.

Popular Mechanics had an article that debunked every such bit of nonsense and the 9/11 commision as well covered all of the events of that day very accurately. Only the willfully deranged are stupid enough to fall for any of those wacko idiocies.

Edited by Typhoid

Semantics. I still consider that a fault.

Although anyone still mentioning bin laden is yanking your chain. He's dead, you can't live for 6 years with Acute Renal failure without a kidney dialysis machine. And if we can't keep tabs on the relatively few kidney dialysis machines in Afghanistan and Pakistan, then I guess I shouldn't worry too much about the NSA watching me take a crap.

Excuse? Are you reading the same words I am?

"Tell you what, as long as you do not state a question that has as its premise that NORAD (me) was not part of the "conspiracy ",I can and will debunk any such nonsense that you can name."

Wait, what? If I read that right, you'll debunk anything as long as I don't say NORAD had nothing to do with 9/11?

Edited by eraser_tr