HI TO EVERYONE FROM ME

does anyone know where i could find a mirage 2000 for g max?

is there a possibility to find a released version, or luckily anyone posseses one?

this might sound strange but my further question is:is there in this universe an importer from sfp1 to g max?

i am working on an imaginary indian/pakistan campagne and i need that very mirage 2000 , so please , if there is anyone who possibly might have a mirage 2000 for sfp1 please do let me know, contact me at davorbalgavi@yahoo.comclapping.gif

HI TO EVERYONE FROM ME

is there a possibility to find a released version, or luckily anyone posseses one?

this might sound strange but my further question is:is there in this universe an importer from sfp1 to g max?

i am working on an imaginary indian/pakistan campagne and i need that very mirage 2000 , so please , if there is anyone who possibly might have a mirage 2000 for sfp1 please do let me know, contact me at davorbalgavi@yahoo.comclapping.gif

well, what know, the M2000 is in WIP by Mirage factory, and all i can say is: Awesome model!

i guess in the Check-six you will find pictures of it

HI TO EVERYONE FROM ME

1. No Mirage 2000 yet. It is WIP [Work in Progress]

2. Once it is in the game it can not be exported back into a modeling program.

3. Welcome to the forums.

thanx for ur answer,

question again:what about maya? can i import from sfp1 to 3 d max? or is there any programme in which i could do this task? it is very important 'cause , like i said i am doing the above mentioned campagne an i will need to modify some existing models in 3 d max

am looking forward to hearing from u

pozdrav iz srbije sto vam spucala f 117

if there is anyone who posesses or knows where i can find lots of models mostly used for sfp1 in 3d max format, please, send me a link, mail or any information or a plastic model, because tomorrow is my birthday

biggrin.gif

Guest Saganuay82

You cant take a game lod and take it back to a 3D program. Only thing you can do is if you have to add something is make the item and then assign it as a weapon, you can position it on the model that way but thats about it. You'll want something for looks some bad to go that route.

You cant take a game lod and take it back to a 3D program. Only thing you can do is if you have to add something is make the item and then assign it as a weapon, you can position it on the model that way but thats about it. You'll want something for looks some bad to go that route.

but how to take game lod to 3dprogram?

You can't once it's in LOD it stays in LOD.

Also that line you wrote(you know which one)...pretty lame if you ask me :dry:

Brain what did he say?

woth line/something about war/idont understund thet.but how to make mirage3s and mirage3rs?they are simular vith mirage3c but they have canards?is thet mean thet i must make wholle new model just for cannards? :blink:

Yes. You have to make a new model just for the canards. If it was something oh say, making an F-15SG out of the F-15E that would require simple INI edits.

And now I know what you said. (Something about the F-117A shot down over the Balklands?)

woth is happen is happen. i olso work on nato serbia war campaning/my secundary objektivs right now.eny problem with thet

yes but thet lod before he is bicame lod must bee in 3ds or simular programs.das somebady have link vith this models or know where i can find dem

Guest Saganuay82

Funny, the typing is getting worse as it goes.

yes but thet lod before he is bicame lod must bee in 3ds or simular programs.das somebady have link vith this models or know where i can find dem

I also vona known is there eny of ex jugoslav airplanes in work/orao ,galeb ,super galeb?

Sag: Yeah true. Soon he'll just be speaking Serbian. Where is Wolf 65 when you need him?

db11: It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a LOD into ANY 3D modelling program once it has become a LOD and is in Game.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

bicouse i am from serbija sory for bed tiping but i can reed wery fantastic.once sorry for my lang.

bicouse i am from serbija sory for bed tiping but i can reed wery fantastic.once sorry for my lang.

Now that I could read. :good:

Sag: Yeah true. Soon he'll just be speaking Serbian. Where is Wolf 65 when you need him?

db11: It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a LOD into ANY 3D modelling program once it has become a LOD and is in Game.

ok ,ok i anerstand thet.but in my mind is idea how to get 3ds models before they becomeLOD.enivan who made it meby have some olld beckaps of them in 3ds

ok ,ok i anerstand thet.but in my mind is idea how to get 3ds models before they becomeLOD.enivan who made it meby have some olld beckaps of them in 3ds

You would have to talk to the modder of that plane I guess.

Hi DB11, try this guy: Anders Lejczak (www.colacola.se)

He's a 3d modeller, has a few 3dms models available from his site, I bought a Mirage 2000 from there a while ago. You'll have to pay for it though, if you get it from there.

I tried to get this translated into Serbian for you, but there aren't too mant sites that actually work, it seems.

You would have to talk to the modder of that plane I guess.

chears wigen is one of my favorite machine with wings

but i will find isiest way too add thet canards on thet mirages

He's a 3d modeller, has a few 3dms models available from his site, I bought a Mirage 2000 from there a while ago. You'll have to pay for it though, if you get it from there.

I tried to get this translated into Serbian for you, but there aren't too mant sites that actually work, it seems.

thenks or thanks i rilly dont know

Wait...THAT is for TW?

Wait...THAT is for TW?

[/quote

woth is for tw