Wait...THAT is for TW?

woth is for tw

That Mirage it..the...that can't be. You pulling legs again SayWhat?! :rolleyes:

woth is for tw

thet mirage is for swis airforce mirage3s and mirage3rs.they is not for eny of campanings thet i doo right now but it be beautiful fly onlatest magic3 and thet mirage have canards simular to kfir c7.wiggen is great but maby some ader time some aircraft be waked up vith his cannards

Edited by db11

woth is for tw

That Mirage it..the...that can't be. You pulling legs again SayWhat?! :rolleyes:

Hehe, not this time. Anders is the dude who made a model to the JA-37 that the A-team adapted for the SFP/WoE/WoV series. You can get it from here:

http://www.colacola.se/expo_mirage.htm

But like I said, it's just the 3dsm model, you'll have to buy it if you want a copy and then you'd have to adapt it for SFP via the apropriate plugins for 3dsm. After that you'll need to create or modify the apropriate .ini files (XXXXdata.ini, loadout.ini, etc). You'll also need a cockpit for it too since I'm pretty sure there won't be one in the package, but substituting an existing pit isn't hard at all. It just won't be authentic.

There'll be plenty of people to ask or (I'm pretty sure) documents in the Knowledge Base that should help anyone looking to make models for this series (hence the mods/skinning section). My weak link is that I don't know what I'm doing and that a tasks that would take people like A-team, Marcfighter, et al a few weeks to complete are taking me a few months (lack of free time is the other killer!).

All the ingredients for a Mirage 2000 are out there, it's just a matter of people finding the time and effort (and in my case, knowledge) to create it. There are a pair in production right now, but with a potential patch looming and christmas not far off (not to mention Kwanza, Hanukkah, Eid-ul-Fitr and Bodhi Day for that matter), some projects may be delayed.

Always check the updated W.I.P.s sticky for any information of existing aircraft projects. And just a tip:

Don't bug the modders with "When is this going to be released" or "What kind of progress are you making" since it's not very polite and they're doing it for their own enjoyment and for the community also.

Plus, it' easy to be put off when someone's (or several people) bugging you to show results.

Hehe, not this time. Anders is the dude who made a model to the JA-37 that the A-team adapted for the SFP/WoE/WoV series. You can get it from here:

http://www.colacola.se/expo_mirage.htm

But like I said, it's just the 3dsm model, you'll have to buy it if you want a copy and then you'd have to adapt it for SFP via the apropriate plugins for 3dsm. After that you'll need to create or modify the apropriate .ini files (XXXXdata.ini, loadout.ini, etc). You'll also need a cockpit for it too since I'm pretty sure there won't be one in the package, but substituting an existing pit isn't hard at all. It just won't be authentic.

Uhhhh no thanks. I'll wiat for the Mirage Fighters Mir 2000. And eh did you get my last PM SayWhat?! ?

Uhhhh no thanks. I'll wiat for the Mirage Fighters Mir 2000. And eh did you get my last PM SayWhat?! ?
i get itrofl.gif thanks and wiggen bee vith you
i get itrofl.gif thanks and wiggen bee vith you

Sorry guys, didn't mean to put you off, but it does involve investing a bit of time into it. That's why it's sweet when new aircraft finally get released, they're worth the wait!

Guest capun

Just a couple of tidbits. Anders sells his models in a couple of places. Some of his models are in 3ds format also and you can request to get the model in that format after you purchase them.

Just a couple of tidbits. Anders sells his models in a couple of places. Some of his models are in 3ds format also and you can request to get the model in that format after you purchase them.

thanks capun

I also vona known is there eny of ex jugoslav airplanes in work/orao ,galeb ,super galeb?

Marcfighters (imas mu link gore) ima u projektima super galeb i orao, ali ako se dobro secam imao je problema sa racunarom i moguce da je izgubio sve (mislim da je neke stvari imao bekapovano).

Where is Wolf 65 when you need him?

Have no fear, Wolf is here!

Marcfighters (imas mu link gore) ima u projektima super galeb i orao, ali ako se dobro secam imao je problema sa racunarom i moguce da je izgubio sve (mislim da je neke stvari imao bekapovano).

Have no fear, Wolf is here!

POZZ VUCE SAD BAR ZNAM KOME DA SE OBRATIM KAD NEGDE ZARIBAM.ENGLESKI MI NIJE FRKA CITATI ALI PISANJE MI JE UZAS POZ IZ SOMBORA

saywot? how your m2000 implementation efforts go?