Sign in to follow this  
Peter Brooks

Number limit

Is there a limit to the number of texture sets you can load into any aircrafts ini file?

Well, since the codes are 3 digits long - that would give you a theoretical limit of 999.

Well, since the codes are 3 digits long - that would give you a theoretical limit of 999.

1000 is more correct from 000 to 999. :biggrin:

I agree as to the number. Further, you do not actually need to edit the ini file.

Simply add the texture set and the sim will amend the ini file automatically.

I have 24 skins in my FD7 folder and I made no edits at all to the ini (as to skin sets).

1000 is more correct from 000 to 999. :biggrin:
One would think that would be the case - BUT - if you open up the INI file you will see that the first Texture is coded 001. :yes:
I agree as to the number. Further, you do not actually need to edit the ini file. Simply add the texture set and the sim will amend the ini file automatically.I have 24 skins in my FD7 folder and I made no edits at all to the ini (as to skin sets).
Yep - that feature makes me VERY happy. :biggrin:

I can get as far as texture set 028 but I cannot load any more skins in the texture set, I cut and paste from the download, save, and then when I look in the config file again it is not there and has reverted to number 28