Sign in to follow this  
HrntFixr

Cod 4 MP

First off.... MP is baddass!

I'm having trouble getting into alot of the servers. Even one's I have been in and have as favorites.

I get the awaiting connection till 11 and then get the timeout screen.

Anyone else get this? Am I missing a setting?

Have a cable modem with a fast connection, and I can surf/upload/download the web no problems.

Funny you should mention that as I'm getting it too. Although sometimes if I attempt to reconnect it works. It can be a pain in the arse though!

Guess a patch is in order already!? :biggrin:

I go by the name of Dorkusgrate on COD4,

Look for me dying on a map near you. :haha:

Guess a patch is in order already!? :biggrin:

I go by the name of Dorkusgrate on COD4,

Look for me dying on a map near you. :haha:

:rofl: Now I have to change my name to TukkusLingus... :biggrin:

I usually go by something stoopid like "yourchancesofeverbeinglaid,geek!" so when I get killed, it shows up on their screen as "You killed yourchancesofeverbeinglaid,geek!" :biggrin: I'm trying to hit them with the Terrible Terry Tate psychological warfare... :smile:

Has anyone noticed that he maps are quite small and even on 16 player maps, the tendency to TK is pretty high?? I'm generally a decent player and can ID someone before I shoot, but that disused russian depot level (can't remember what it's called but it's Spetznaz V SAS) saw me getting a pair of 20 TK penalties in the space of ten mins...

LOL I love it!

I sometimes use "Sofa King We Todded" I would get booted alot. :haha:

Well I think I got a "fix" for the connect problems....

I was surfing through all the options in the MP menu's and saw "VERIFY" key code....

did that and made sure it was correct from the install...... did the save and ok buttons......

low and behold I get right in servers now......... :good:

I have been playing the hell out of it. Haven't touched WOE in over a week.

I have been playing the hell out of it. Haven't touched WOE in over a week.

Me 2! I'm up over level 40 right now.... sweet weps and the challenges are fun as hell!

How long has it taken you to get to lvl 40 dude? I think in the first couple of days playing MP I made it to level 12. That's about 2 hours total, give or take. Hey, does anyone know any maps where I can take a decent basejump or swan dive off of something?

I have been playing 9 hours and I am at Level 15. But I havent really done alot of challenges. I have been in it for the fights.

My playing time in game is 1 day 7 hrs 23 mins

I just look at the challenge list and try to do at least one per match. You want to game experience points fast?

Play Sabatoge, HQ, etc etc. TDM and F4A get you points but the others give you massive points.

My playing time in game is 1 day 7 hrs 23 mins

I just look at the challenge list and try to do at least one per match. You want to game experience points fast?

Play Sabatoge, HQ, etc etc. TDM and F4A get you points but the others give you massive points.

Yeah, the bloody server in the city here (where I get the best pings) only has one or two SD servers and they're always full. SD, HQ and CTF were always my faves! Anyone know if there are planes for either larger maps or 30 player maps in the works?

I stole my flyswatter taking down a hind with an MP5... the guy who was hitting it with the RPG was not happy! :biggrin:

WooooHooooo

Made Major General tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooooHooooo

Made Major General tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

... no, no, don't rub it in or nuthin' :tongue:

Anyone know if there are planes for either larger maps or 30 player maps in the works?

Absolutley, from what I have heard, and the guys I talk to from time to time the map size is going to be much bigger. I'm sure the snipers will be happy once the bigger maps come out. :haha:

Guest CW2. Wells

Right now I am in the 3rd level of Prestige mode. I am currently a level 50..so technically, I am level 150. I have 2 days and 47 mins of play time. It took me about 12 hours of playing to make level 55. S&D and HQ are both game modes that get you a good amount of points. That and it takes some skill.

Right now I am in the 3rd level of Prestige mode. I am currently a level 50..so technically, I am level 150. I have 2 days and 47 mins of play time. It took me about 12 hours of playing to make level 55. S&D and HQ are both game modes that get you a good amount of points. That and it takes some skill.

What platform is that? PC or console?

Gents, I now have a dedicated-hosted COD4 server. 12 man and no F4A or DM will be run on it. Mostly SD and SAB. I ICQ'd Dave the details or you can pm me and I'll send it over. The guys I run with just have fun so if you're Uber serious, u might find somewhere else.

Sure was!!!!!!!!!!!

A screenie of USAFMTL doing his ever popular "Last Stand"

GCS0023.jpg

:rofl:

We all died a plenty last night!!!!!!!!!

Best line's of the night..........

"WHOA......... someone's got a .50 out" followed by "And that gentleman.. is exactlly what it would look like to get hit by a .50 cal"

and finished off with.... "I ain't going over there with a .50 hanging out"

Best line's of the night..........

"WHOA......... someone's got a .50 out" followed by "And that gentleman.. is exactlly what it would look like to get hit by a .50 cal"

and finished off with.... "I ain't going over there with a .50 hanging out"

LOL! Well once I saw my teammate dropped like a bad habit after that ringing boom, I figured it might not be the path of least resistance. :biggrin:

My favorite sound/line heard over an over was "Click BOOM!!" ... "F%^&in Claymores!"

My favorite sound/line heard over an over was "Click BOOM!!" ... "F%^&in Claymores!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::biggrin::biggrin: