Sign in to follow this  
WoEpilot

A-10C and SU-27?

I have been looking for the new improved A-10C and SU-27 Flanker with a Russian paint. I have the US Flanker but i would rather it in a Blue Soviet paint. Also the A-10C is much more lthal so i would love to have that.

Sorry this is ment to be in Thridwire General Discussion below this forum.. Sorry about that mods.

S'aight. Blue Flanker paint comes as the default skin. As for the A-10C, an ini edit should do the trick. I'm not sure if there are any external differences with the original. Maybe some pit changes, but it shouldn't be too hard to mod one to A-10C standard.

Lou Rawls is now flying Hogs???? Giving up a perfectly good music career....I'm impressed :rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

Lou Rawls is now flying Hogs???? Giving up a perfectly good music career....I'm impressed :rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

Unfortunately, Lou Rawls isn't doing much of anything these days, as he passed away almost two years ago.

Unfortunately, Lou Rawls isn't doing much of anything these days, as he passed away almost two years ago.

Lou Rawls is a Zombie??? :blink:

The russian Su-27 can be found at Marcfighters site,this banner at the top of the screen.

"You'll never find....that maverick of mine....because it pops-up..!!! and slams into your turret..."

I was never to hip to Lou Rawls music, but he was great philanthropist.

Oh we are talking about the A-10C, uhh yeah, it has a whole slew of new systems. It is a JDAM capable, net centric, data processing, wing re-strengthened, night fighting, tank buster.

It even can receive IMs and text-messages.

Edited by ironroad

"You'll never find....that maverick of mine....because it pops-up..!!! and slams into your turret..."

I was never to hip to Lou Rawls music, but he was great philanthropist.

Oh we are talking about the A-10C, uhh yeah, it has a whole slew of new systems. It is a JDAM capable, net centric, data processing, wing re-strengthened, night fighting, tank buster.

It even can receive IMs and text-messages.

Yeah, the last capability an A-10C needs is to recieve is:

"wat r u up 2?" or "U r a QT"

:no:

Kinda thought so....all the more reason to be impressed that he's flying Hogs!!!!

When they say you can't retire...wow, they really mean it!!! :crazy:

Wrench

kevin stein

I like the big hole with the wires sticking out under the left MFD! :grin:

Could be that the missing box is why they can't show the simulator. :haha:

thats for the user installed sound system.in the next upgrad MP3 players will be compatable. :rofl:

As long as it isn't "iPod only"! Those of us who did NOT fall for the Apple marketing crap are quite irritated that everyone else has!!

Could be that the missing box is why they can't show the simulator. :haha:

Pandora's Box? :ninja:

I say it is where the 8 track used to be! Now they are installing Mp3 jacks in them. You gotta be jamming when you are blasting the hell out of a tank colmn!

Some people have seen Iron Eagles too many times, it sounds like...

:biggrin:

I bet the hole in the dash and the dangling wires is where some lowlife broke the window and stole the killer sound system!

Can I get a Beta-Max in mine?

Ugghhh Iron Eagle (Shudders). Used to love that movie when I was a kid and I actually thought that the Kfir they used was a Mig-23 until I really got into aircraft.