Sign in to follow this  
Tomb

Start position

Hi folks, is thier any way to begin a coop mission starting from the runway ?

its a real immersion bubble burster starting in flight, is thier an edit i can do to get the co-op start position on the runway ?

actually in danger of getting a group to fly together but starting in flight is something of a nogo since we are used to taxing out and taking off, as is the norm in multiplayer flight simulation

specifically interested in getting it to work in WoV

Hi folks, is thier any way to begin a coop mission starting from the runway ?

its a real immersion bubble burster starting in flight, is thier an edit i can do to get the co-op start position on the runway ?

actually in danger of getting a group to fly together but starting in flight is something of a nogo since we are used to taxing out and taking off, as is the norm in multiplayer flight simulation

specifically interested in getting it to work in WoV

In a word, no. TK, the developer of Strike Fighters, has stated in the past that the focus of the series will not be on multiplayer gaming.

the focus of the series will not be on multiplayer gaming.

Unfortunately :cray: Perhaps WoI will be a little different. Until then.(goes to play FS04 with Alphasim Raptor)

Thanks, not ready to give in yet, where there's a will there is a way as they say, just might have to find the way myself

Thanks, not ready to give in yet, where there's a will there is a way as they say, just might have to find the way myself

Its hard coded into the game. So you will be trying in vain.

This is not a work around problem, and only really works if you have all 16 people flying in a session, but move the start points near airbases of your choosing, that way you can all quickly land, taxi and then take off when you choose. Like I say, not a solution, but perhaps a option.