Sign in to follow this  
sidewinder99

please how do i play online on il2

please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!couse i now you just check them and dont answers them so if you dont answers them then you suck :tongue:

like if i click join there stands server adress "21000"and nothing else

and if i create i dont have am idea on how to play online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolf stop reading and start replieing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidewinder99,

You do not demand things here.

You do not start other threads calling attention to this one.

And it is not reasonable to expect a decent amount of responses in 3 hours.

Ask politely or plan on a vacation.

This is your only warning.

FastCargo

I don't know i've never played Il-2 online. :)

Don't you get a list of servers and than just select one, you could try getting All seeing eye and use it to find servers.

hey, what is your version?

Classic, Pacific Fighters or 1946?

did you atualizated them?

the last pach is 4.8m for IL-2 1946!

try use Hiperloby and if you using the classic version the way is Il-2, if is the Pacific fighters is PF/Pacific fighters and if you are using 1946 the way is Forgoten battles(with a lot of people, more tan 100 serves i guess)

Edited by Silverbolt

I think Hyperlobby is the only "browser" for MP. Other than that, you need to find websites made by people who run the servers and get the info there (they'll list the IP address) and you can join that way.

Yes for online play you use HyperLobby, you can download the latest version here: http://hyperfighter.sk/

Hurry up, I'm not sure multiplayer, real, old school multiplayer will last long anymore