Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

F-94B Starfire, Generic USAF

F-94B Starfire, Generic USAF

F-94B "Starfire" Generic USAF Skin for SF, WoV & WoE

A "plain old garden variety" natural metal skin for Pasko's F-94B 'Starfire'. I created it from new templates, based on both the F-80 and F-94 skins (there are several identical bmps between them). It represents no actual squadron, but is closest to the 68th FIS. Hence, the generic "USAF" tagline.

This would be a usefull skin for a Korean-era aircraft, or for any time frame in the early 1950s.

New serial and buzz number decals were created as well, which are based off aircraft serial numbers. The numbers are all actual serials and buzz nums, as issued by the USAF

New damage tga's are provided, for that 'shot up bullet holes' look, if you let the enemy get close enough to shoot you!

A new Loading Screen is also provided. It's a nice color picture I found on the net

PLEASE read the enclose readme for full install instructions and general nonsense. :yes:

Enjoy!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

* bump *

Thanks Wrench. I'm thinking of using large size decals to do outer wing or tail colouring, so a "blank" metal skin would be useful.

I missed this too. Alot of things I'm only now discovering, and they been here the whole time, cos I never asked.

See what happens when you miss staff meetings???? :rofl:

btw, those were made from a new template, so if you need/want it, let me know and I'll shoot you link

enjoy it!

Wrench

kevin stein