ok i was flying a strike mission in single player not campaign on the dueces map and i was supposed to destroy a comms building. well anyways i had the aircraft level set to light and the anti aircraft set to heavy well i was just oging to see if i can hit anything with aa missles and i had my ground radar on and the primary target targeted. fired an AIM-7E Sparrow i was about 10 miles away from the target and it went straight torwards it and destroyed it. so i thought it was ust luck. so it automatically switched to an aaa battary after i destroyed that target and i fired another aim-7 and blame hit it dead on it went straight torwards it. so i tryed one more time just in case leveled out somewhere around 8000 to 9000 and fired another at a bar lock radar and hit it dead on too so i got excited and used AIM-4D Falcons and got like 5 miles within target before the lock tone went off fired the missle and it hit the aaa i had targeted and every single missle i fired hit the target i had targeted on the ground. now this is no bulls**t i looked at my log book after i quit and it said i was using AIM-7e Sparrows and AIM-4D Falcons and they both had 100% hit ratio. all at ground targets. so i dont know if this is a glitch or just no one noticed not to sure so i thought i would be cool to mention i hope it isnt a one time thing im going to go try again and see if it works again. oh i also had 500 pounders loaded and ww2 1000 pounders loaded on an F-4E well im going to go try be back to see if it works again

ok it worked again i was flying the same terrain, same plane F-4E, but differrent loadout. I used the same Air to Air missles the AIM-7E Sparrows and the AIM-4D Falcons just differnt agm weapons i used the AGM-88 Harm and the AGm-45 Shrike. but none of those hit the targets but the AIM-7E and the AIM-4D Falcons hit the aaa ground targets and the sam sites and the bar lock radars. but i tryed to take a screen shot of my log but wouldnt work dont know how else ot prove it dont want to take alot of screen shots of the missle flying torwarsd it but oh well its pretty cool hope it works for every one else. oh i had my ground radar set to 10nm if that helps.

hello connor yes it is very weird and it's already known.

There is only one fix to date: don't do that, ever, this is a sin!!! :wink::wink:

you have to select appropriate A2A or A2G mode

also you will have to train a little with your antiradiation missiles. No 100% reliability, far from that.

awwwwww well thats not cool you like ruined it for me lol oh well. well why doesnt some one take advantage of it like make a A2G missle but make the specs or ini or whatever like an Air to Air missle so that you can launch it at ground targets that wouldnt be cheating now would it or would it