Anybody happen to see any PTO campaigns laying around anywhere ?

All sorts of excellent AC, skins, terrain, objects etc ... but no campaigns :sorry:

Thx,

Edward used to have a "Solomons Complete" campaign file available here at combatace, but no more. I did ask the question as to why obliquely on another thread (OK, OT, so sue me :wink: ) but no-one came up with an answer.

My guess is he withdrew it for whatever reason - permissions withdrawn re included files, didn't quite run right under SP4, or didn't come up to his own exacting standards - who knows?

If you're listening, Edward, the merry band of WW2 propheads (well this one anyways) miss your Solomons campaign, what's up? Will it see the light of day once more?

I have recently started building a PTO install (yeah, I don't have enough SFP1 installs already :blink: ), and the kind people at Amazon recently delivered "Burma Air Campaign 1941-45" by Pen & Sword Aviation books, and it's got my creative juices flowing, so maybe one day. . .

However, that's about 7th in line at the moment, so don't hold your breath.

OTOH, campaign building is relatively straightforward .ini editing, so decide what you want to build, and have a crack at it. Ask any questions you like, someone round is here is bound to know the answer - and will probably tell you, unless you didn't use the search function :wink:

Good luck,

baltika

thanks for the reply.

i'm sort of surprised at the lack of PTO's to be honest given all the

AC here, but then i most certainly defer to your experience hereabouts :grin:

thx again,