Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

Does the Navy really have this much time on its hands?

Edited for one reason or another.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

You've NEVER been on a cruise, so to do anything to keep from going insane is a welcome relief.

And I won't make any comment on how your 14 and don't know jack about the world. :rolleyes:

You've NEVER been on a cruise, so to do anything to keep from going insane is a welcome relief.

And I won't make any comment on how your 14 and don't know jack about the world. :rolleyes:

Well I know that you guys did some funny (an interesting) stuff on cruises but nothing...this random.

LOL, There goes our boys defending our country!!

i have a little problem in the first video, saw only a minute and 15 seconds only

but i got the picture :)

i liked the PumpIt vid more from the Sun Kings Squadron

Cheers

You obviously don't realise the USAF can be just as 'random'...

FastCargo

Yup! The best memories I"ve got from the service are of the stupid things me and my friends did.

That was giving the flavor to the food.

And the "MUD COFFEE". :grin:

Edited by MannieB.

Woah, woah, woah folks!

Okay, everybody take a step back from the keyboard....

I think that Viggen's post was meant as a joke initially...at least I hope so.

Everyone (maybe even myself) are taking this a bit too seriously...which is why I posted my 'USAF' response.

Ease up, and enjoy the video(s) for what they are...folks in stressful situations trying to cope by laughing at themselves...

FastCargo

Woah, woah, woah folks!

Okay, everybody take a step back from the keyboard....

I think that Viggen's post was meant as a joke initially...at least I hope so.

Everyone (maybe even myself) are taking this a bit too seriously...which is why I posted my 'USAF' response.

Ease up, and enjoy the video(s) for what they are...folks in stressful situations trying to cope by laughing at themselves...

FastCargo

Yeah it was ment as a joke. All I was doing was to lighten the mood after the whole Rant On topic. The only person who I would say was taking it seriously was MrCraig41. HrntFixr's response was self explanatory since he (at least I think you are) a Navy guy and I don't think is very happy with me as I feel the Rant On topic was really pointed at me.

But since people can't takes jokes I guess they won't be able to enjoy removed movies. And Fast Cargo, was that you in the Lt. Napoleon movie from 4:02 to 7:04 at the podium? Looks like you from the pictures you've posted.

HrntFixr's response was self explanatory since he (at least I think you are) a Navy guy and I don't think is very happy with me as I feel the Rant On topic was really pointed at me.

No, it wasn't pointed at you. I stated that clearly in that post.

And yes I'm a NAVY man!!!

As a result of some of the video's posted, especially the "pump it" video by Nesher, I ended up watching some Navy and USMC silent drill video's...awesome...

Well, here they are, nothing new for the member's of the U.S armed force's but new to me, enjoy :ok:

The rifle exchange is just...WOW

Edited by Atreides

As a result of some of the video's posted especially the "pump it" video by Nesher, I ended up watching some Navy and USMC silent drill video's...awesome...

Well here they are, nothing new for the member's of the U.S armed force's but new to me, enjoy :ok:

The rifle exchange is just...WOW

I have seen the Silent Drill Team before but this...wow. The Navy Team was cool too. I just hate some of the comments left by people. Some of who are Americans! (ie. The guy saying the Navy team had a MJ touch)

I have seen the Silent Drill Team before but this...wow. The Navy Team was cool too. I just hate some of the comments left by people. Some of who are Americans! (ie. The guy saying the Navy team had a MJ touch)

Again, the people with the negative/nitpicking comment's are to be ignored. I'd like to see those poster's do even a quarter of the **** that these guy's are doing or have the discipline itself to be able to practise the same move's for hour's on a daily basis (just a guess). I just watch the video's on youtube and TRY my best to ignore people's comment's and yet again it's the video that was cool and screw the moronic rambling's.

Air Force Honor Guard Drill Team

I loved that Navy drill team...man, made me want to go dredge up my old Garand...lol. I got a question for you old salts...Anyone remember the Naval Training Center San Diego's drill team called the "Cracked Rifles"? I was a recruit member of that team in 1977 and would love to find any info about them I can. Maybe I should start another thread...dont wanna hijack this one.

those drill team vids are pretty dam impressive, thanks i enjoyed watching them, such precision and syncronization.

ok as a former member of a JROTC drill team it takes hours and days of practice to do that stuff, and you still run the risk of screwing up, but man that is impresive and it brings back memorys.......

Now I'm gonna be a member of my squadron's Honor Guard detail. Have to get my Blues and lowly 7 ribbons looking good.

You obviously don't realise the USAF can be just as 'random'...

FastCargo

that is flat out outstanding!!!!!

:biggrin::good:

a lot like Pensacola.........

Edited for one reason or another.

Hey, I know I'm late to the party and want to say I'm not piling on JA 37 Viggen, but this is what we do to have some fun after working a 12- 14- or 16 hour days sometimes with NO day off. I'm 39 with 5 years active duyt in the Air Force and currently in the CT Air National Guard. I was deployed this summer and a couple of our tanker pilots did the samething, but they used the song "This Is Why I'm Hot" and it was hilarious (it's on youtube also). The samething happened when I was in Kuwait in '05-'06. Believe me we work real hard when deployed. If you get a chance, talk to a military member, it's a great way to relieve stress and poke fun at yourself and squadronmates.

Hotrodss