Sign in to follow this  
Lexx_Luthor

Anybody having flashing water / decals after...

Paladrian told me about bad grafix problems after figuring out it came from my Generic Cockpits molding project...

Paladrian's Poast ~> http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.p...0&start=192

Anybody else who tried this having problems?

I don't know of anybody else who tried this project for themselves. I'm thinking of taking that whole thread down, and just using the results I find with "SF~esque artwork" or whatever instead of sharing active molding ideas.

I don't think you should take the entire thread down just because one guy reported problems. It could be that a rather obscure and unfortunate combination of factors cause a single guy to have a problem with a feature of some software (it has happened before: http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3020 :sorry: )

Better wait and see before you even consider taking such drastic measure

BTW, the problem reported in the link above cured by itself, after several weeks of not playing the game in that PC :blink:

Edited by Paladrian

Thanks. I did put an alert on the first page. The last thing I want is people wasting their time on something that doesn't work out or worse not being able to find the problem.