Sign in to follow this  

Here is reason why my WIP of the F-35 is on hold. Originally, this was for a project that I was a part of. But I've been told that there is an issue with the AI to use helos in a campaign. So my end of the project got scrubbed. So now I'm free to release the reason why my F-35 has been on hold. Obviously, it's still a WIP. And if you ask how long till release, you'll get an time frame that you should probably expect by now. post-2441-1195981199_thumb.jpgpost-2441-1195981208_thumb.jpgpost-2441-1195981216_thumb.jpgpost-2441-1195981258_thumb.jpgpost-2441-1195981264_thumb.jpgpost-2441-1195981271_thumb.jpgpost-2441-1195981278_thumb.jpgpost-2441-1195981283_thumb.jpg

Here is reason why my WIP of the F-35 is on hold. Originally, this was for a project that I was a part of. But I've been told that there is an issue with the AI to use helos in a campaign. So my end of the project got scrubbed. So now I'm free to release the reason why my F-35 has been on hold. Obviously, it's still a WIP. And if you ask how long till release, you'll get an time frame that you should probably expect by now.

we all understand.

we got a new baby for christmas anywayz, the new v-22!!!! by zur.

that would keep us busy for until the end of the holidays!!!

just enjoy christmas!!

is that flying tank of yours have a good helo FM?

goodluck with it man!!!

we virtual pilots salute your skill!!

i hope that i could make a nice mod for woe too.

but time will come!!

merry christmas!!!

Eh no problem. I think an Apache would be cooler anyways for now. :good:

I also presume it was really for the DS Mod?

Here is reason why my WIP of the F-35 is on hold. Originally, this was for a project that I was a part of.

Beautiful work man. Perfect platform for the HellFires and Stingers I built...

FastCargo

Very nice... I've always wanted an Apache :ok:

What's the problem with helos in a campaign?

If it's with the FM, isn't there a block that TK added in the last patch that allows to "teach" the AI the FM, so that it can fly the helo FM without crashing?

Guest CW2. Wells

Now if we could get the correct M260 and M261 rocket pods without the covers, we would be set.

Eh no problem. I think an Apache would be cooler anyways for now. :good:

I also presume it was really for the DS Mod?

I can neither confirm nor deny if the project was for a Panama Campaign, Desert Strom Campaign, Kosovo Campaign, Desert Fox Campaign, Operation Iraqi Freedom Campaign, or a campaign to remake the movie Firebirds. What I can confirm is that I was / am on the project, and my end of it got canceled due to obvious reasons.

Firebirds, LOL. I forget about that movie and then periodically someone pours lemon juice on my paper cut and reminds me of it!

Shin,

You are VERY lucky I cannot reach through this monitor.

Consider yourself warned.

FastCargo

here's a thought, how bout hand the project to someone you trust?

Yes last warning indeed. In fact I have a thought, how about think before you post?

Oooohhhh an Apache! Looking forward to hearing about it in 2 weeks lol!