Sign in to follow this  
sockboy

Early War Birds...

Hi guys!!!

I was wondering if any other really early Aircraft are in the Works for F.E.? Ive seen the post about the Voisin but I was thinking of a Taube, a Bleriot X1, and perhaps a Caudron? (if not, and i have no modelling Skill myself!..does anyone fancy a new project?) I love the F.E. Community and know just how talented some of you guys are with FMs..

I was also looking recently at some Russian Aircraft of WW1 and there are quite a few possibilities and more info on them available on the Net..some potential Candidates could be...

An Anatra DS Recon Aircraft

An Anadwa VKh Light Bomber

A Mosca MB 2bis Fighter (monoplane 1916)

A Sikorsky Mourometz (4 Engined Heavy Bomber, the worlds First, 1914)

A Sikorsky S-16 Fighter

A Voisin Ivanov fighter

Other Aircraft that id love to see in F.E are:

Vickers FB5 Gunbus

De Havilland D.H.5

Sopwith one and a half Strutter

Bristol Scout

A Hanriot H.D.1

Vickers F.B.12

Ansaldo SVA5

Sopwith Salamander

Hansa Brandenburg D.1 (Starstrutter)

Phonix D.III

Fiat R2

Short Bomber

Vickers Vimy

Airco D.H.9

Armstrong-Whitworth F.K.8

Nieuport-Delage 29

Dorand A.R.1

Paul Schmitt 7

Lloyd C.II

Lohner C.1

Rumpler C.I.

Ago C.II

A.E.G. CIV

Well thats my wish list for Santa!!! lol lol.. seriously though lads, ANY of these Aircraft would be amazing in F.E. Thanks already for all your hard work modders and skinners and I look forward to any new Project developments

All the best to everyone here and long live F.E.!

Rab Watson

Sockboy

Fife

Scotland

I think there is a replica Sikorsky S-16 at the New England Air museum.If somone works on that I might be able to get some pics.they have it roped off but it wouldn't hurt to see if I could get a shot or two of the pit.

Hi guys!!!

Thanks for the replies and that sounds great WhiteKnight, would be good to see some Russian Birds in the air..;0) Mr.Craig..Thanks for the link and wow..that Hanriot is looking amazing!! Excellent work and cant wait to fly her, she looks a beauty!

All the best...

Rab Watson

Sockboy

Fife

Scotland