Hi guys.

Just a quicky (that's a quicky question).

I have two GroundObject files in my EuroWWII instal. One is named Freya Radar and the other is RDF Radar. I believe these are Terrain objects but as both files have an ini. and Data ini files I thought they would show up as ground objects but the game doesn't recognise them.

I can't remember where I got them now. They probably came in the original Major Lee's downloads.

I know they are for use in the Euro terrain rather than the BOB one but I thought this was the best place to post.

Does anyone know if these two objects can be used as GroundObject placements and if so any ideas why they don't show up in the sim?

Edited by Brainless

Guest Charles

Hi, Brainless:

Those files are both from Gepard's BoB terrain, not from the the EuroWW2 terrain.

You can put them in your EuroWW2 terrain folder, but you would need all the BMP and TGA files that go with them, and then you would have to edit the EuroWW2_Types.INI and _Targets.INI files to actually include them in the terrain.

Hi, Brainless:

Those files are both from Gepard's BoB terrain, not from the the EuroWW2 terrain.

You can put them in your EuroWW2 terrain folder, but you would need all the BMP and TGA files that go with them, and then you would have to edit the EuroWW2_Types.INI and _Targets.INI files to actually include them in the terrain.

Thanks for the info Charles. I might give it a go when I get a minute.