Sign in to follow this  
Shin_kazama

upwards TVC on command

Is that thrust vector linked to the pitch control?

That's been "working" that way for a while now, in the opposite direction of any pitch inputs, making it about as useful as a coat hanger in a nudist colony.

That's been "working" that way for a while now, in the opposite direction of any pitch inputs, making it about as useful as a coat hanger in a nudist colony.

LOL :biggrin:

So true...

That's been "working" that way for a while now, in the opposite direction of any pitch inputs

Woah woah woah woah...woah. I thought it just didnt work and that it only went down for the harriers and helis. Could someone not just reverse the input direction so it works the right way? Or make a model upside down? It seems like it would work but I dunno anything about modding/model-making(referring to last 3 projects which I have gotten virtually nowhere on)

I´m afraid TVC limitation (¿or bug?) of SFP1 engine can´t be solved with 3D or INI modding. Anyway, please report any progress with this issues, as I´m interested in adding thrust vector control (pitch) to my current project.

WIP

post-2645-1196499677_thumb.jpg

post-2645-1196499782_thumb.jpg

gabilon

What is that thing? That is sweet!

It's the Mig 1.44, sometimes referred to as the Mig-142

Gab, that's a tastey piece of kit baby!

Well unless TK adds it into the next patch TV willbe porked like it is now.

or MiG-39 (but, is possible to animate the exaustor up and down ?)

Hey gabilon did you figure out where to put the cannon?

And wouldn't it be possible to add TVC/AB with moving nozzels, like how the Harriers in game have moving nozzels?

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

I didnt found any information out there on gun and weapons bay, so I improvise them after a couple of whiskys.

Moving/animating nozzles is quite easy. Problem is to link thrust vector to pitch control. I suppose its possible to enable independent TVC like in Harrier or Yak-41.

I´m afraid pitch TVC is not a priority on TK next patch.

post-2645-1196526218_thumb.jpg

post-2645-1196526235_thumb.jpg

Nice place to sneak the gun barrel in! Let me know if you need BETA testers. Then again I'm working on making a Serbian MiG-29 upgrade and MiG-35 Fulcrum so I may not have the time to!

:good:

I taught that mig- 1.44 cant carry any weapons. Is it truth?( But without weapons it is boring, so I wanth weapons)

Rusia made it as counter to f-22.

I taught that mig- 1.44 cant carry any weapons. Is it truth?( But without weapons it is boring, so I wanth weapons)

Rusia made it as counter to f-22.

because MiG-1.44 doesn't has radar, hud etc... Its only demonstrator like X-35 !

Edited by ArturR

because MiG-1.44 doesn't has radar, hud etc... Its only demonstrator like X-35 !

Or like the Su-37

True but it would be interesting if all of those aircraft were production and seeing service! BTW love the Mig-1.44!

yeah, but i tried on reversing the pitch commands and editing ini for reverse elevators.

i'll put out the ini for everyone to tinker.

yeah, but i tried on reversing the pitch commands and editing ini for reverse elevators.

i'll put out the ini for everyone to tinker.

Trust me, it will not work. I tried this almost two years ago, when I first started working on the F-22's flight model, and have tried it again with every subsequent patch release since then. I do have a wild idea that I've shared with USAFMTL, however... :unsure:

I´m afraid TVC limitation (¿or bug?) of SFP1 engine can´t be solved with 3D or INI modding. Anyway, please report any progress with this issues, as I´m interested in adding thrust vector control (pitch) to my current project.

WIP

post-2645-1196499677_thumb.jpg

post-2645-1196499782_thumb.jpg

now that jet is one sweet next gen russkie toy.

eta release?

now that jet is one sweet next gen russkie toy.

eta release?

Somewhen in 2008. Still a lot of work to do.

Somewhen in 2008. Still a lot of work to do.

nice.

very nice.

now we have a better opponent!!

btw have you learned what radar would they intend to use on that mig-39?