Sign in to follow this  
Longestpants

Where does it all come from?

Good morning, CA. I thought you might like his:

spamvertisements.png

:blink:

To paraphrase Strong Bad, "Waaah! Did the quadratic formula explode I see something coherent in there, but it's getting eaten. By some... Linux or something." I only wish I had the character sets, this would be even better.

But I digress.

My question is this: Where does all this crap come from? What sort of website sends it out? It boggles the mind that somebody would put so much time and effort into virus-laden advertisements that nobody will ever read.

Maybe it's just some program that generates crap through predefined paramaters and sends it out.

All the lonely people...where do they all come from?

All the lonely people...where do they all belong?

To paraphrase Strong Bad, "Waaah! Did the quadratic formula explode I see something coherent in there, but it's getting eaten. By some... Linux or something." I only wish I had the character sets, this would be even better.

That was the BEST episode besides the one about caffine :rofl:

Edited by arf16

That was the BEST episode besides the one about caffine :rofl:

It's like we were separated at birth. :biggrin:

CHeat, did you send out all that email? You are grounded....

Havent seen that in ages. Been about a year now. Hows it going? Still "strong"? This reminds me, did anyone ever watch "Bonus Stage" (diferent show same type of "illustration")

I received this little gem the other day... Sure, I have a Barclay's account... Read this carefully; what would your high school english teacher say about the grammar? :rofl: The link has been deactivated...

=============================================================================

Dear Sir/Madam,

Barclays Bank PLC. always look forward for the high security of our clients. During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification procedures, we have detected a slight error in your account information.This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information.

2. Submitting invalid information during the initial sign in process.

Due to this, you are requested to please update and verify your information by clicking the link below:

https://update.barclays.co.uk/olb/p/LoginMember.do

*Important*

We have asked few additional information which is going to be the part of secure login process. These additional information will be asked during your future login security so, please provide all these info completely and correctly otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your account temporarily.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

J. S. Smith

Security Advisor

Barclays Bank PLC.