Hi pilots again :biggrin:

I got drawning Su-22M4 gunsight from czechoslovak pilot (he flew Mig-21, L-29, L-39, Su-22). We have Su-17, I know. But no problem I think :yes:

So, look on this drawning.

1.jpg

On first drawning is cannon gunsight, on second gunsight for rockets, bombs and cannon too. It is not coplicated, I think. On third drawning are gunsight controls, on fourth are weaponstations signals (they are working on Su-17 pit).

Notes are in slovak language.

What do you thing, guys? :biggrin:

Edited by kukulino

Thanx. I am happy. But you can be happy too :biggrin: We can make new gunsights for Fitter :clapping: I do not understand that .inis and .tgas and avionic files. But I can share with you guys with this picture, and we will see :yes:

I sent this picture to my friend gerald14. So he can make something like that drawnings, I hope. If he has time for it. We have many HUD gurus here :fans:

Edited by kukulino

xD

so we are 2 :(

Su-22 in SEAD missions, the great soviet WW classic as F-4 xD

Ah finally, people who would like the Su-22 as much as me. I'll do as much as possible to make our export Fitter come to life.

xD

so we are 2 :(

Su-22 in SEAD missions, the great soviet WW classic as F-4 xD

Do not be afraid man :biggrin: We have many friends here (modders, .ini gurus). And there are many pilots which love Fitters, here on CA :pioneer:

Edited by kukulino

I have some notes for Su-22 ground attack tactics. They are translated to english by dannn. VERY BIG THANX TO HIM!!! :ok::good:

SU-22 M4 is equipped with container KDS-23 firing infra red and atiradar rounds and can, as well, use the antiradar unguided rockets and rounds of the NR-30 cannon or GS-23 cannon pod for its own protection.

KDS-23 - two cartridges, each loaded by six of infra red (flares?) or anti radar rounds or their combination.

Anti radar rounds - to avoid automatic tracking of an aircraft by the radar of an enemy aircraft, four rounds are fired in an interval of 0.05 sec. Two rounds are enough to avoid tracking by anti-aircraft missile base radar.

Infra-red rounds - to avoid automatic tracking by anti-aircraft missiles, one round is fired before and one after the launch of the missile. Two rounds are fired as a defence against guided missiles. 0.3 sec after the round has been fired, a source of infra-red radiation is created near the aircraft to which the missile is redirected. The compound burns for at least 8 sec.

Anti radar rockets and rounds (in the wing station containers) - 2-4 unguided S-5P1 rockets or 5-6 NR-30 cannon rounds or 8-10 GS-23 cannon pod rounds are fired to create clouds of the dipolar refractors in the distance of 3-5 km from the firing point.

The store of the unguided rockets is depleted within 8 trigger squeezes.

The store of the rounds is depleted within 10-14 short bursts.

The required time of the radar jamming effect is managed by two salvoes of S-5P1 rockets (two bursts) in the interval of 1-2 sec. in between.

Characteristics of formation of two aircraft in cooperative defence:

While using SPS-141 – 250-300m between the aircraft with monitoring angle of 30 degrees and inclination 50-100m

While using anti radar rockets and rounds – 200m between the aircraft with monitoring angle of 30 degrees and inclination 0m

While using the container KDS-23 with infra-red and anti radar rounds – 100m between the aircraft with monitoring angle of 30 degrees and inclination 50m

Formation is “staggered to the right”.

THANX dannn AGAIN :clapping:

Edited by kukulino

There's a problem with Su's, since it is harder to get manuals or "behavior" info. It seems that "Fitter" was quite "boring" :smile:

There's a problem with Su's, since it is harder to get manuals or "behavior" info. It seems that "Fitter" was quite "boring" :smile:

Yeah that's true. I have a Russian friend who flew the Su-17M-4 (S-54) Fitter K and then the Su-25 but I didn't really talk to him in long time. I'll see if he got some pics and info on this bird. Same thing for the Su-7

I've got a book that has about 6 pages on Fitters. Lemme know if you need anything in them :good:

I made this december 2006 ...

rook03ccip.jpg

That's nice! I am making the Rocket,bomb and cannon sight. I am not sure what color it is.

Also the sight you make needs the range bar and range setting also.

Edited by gerald14

My bad! I didn't read or see it well then! Any way nice work!

That's nice! I am making the Rocket,bomb and cannon sight. I am not sure what color it is.

Also the sight you make needs the range bar and range setting also.

I am sorry, I forgot say anything about colour :blush:

It is yellow colour.

I found one Su-7 pit, I mean picture:

http://www.aviation.ru/jno/Prague98/su7bkl_cockpit.jpg

It is ooooold poster.

Edited by kukulino

I would be happy to see a more realistic SU-22.

But i´m no 3d- or iniguru... :(

I would be happy to see a more realistic SU-22.

But i´m no 3d- or iniguru... :(

Ohh, you are paint guru :biggrin:

Edited by kukulino

Hi. Here a photo real su22m4 and su22 from MFS... If you make it for VOI, there will be cool! My father the former pilot Su22m4. It can give recommendations about all questions.

post-36111-1213658963_thumb.jpg

post-36111-1213658998_thumb.jpg

Hi. Here a photo real su22m4 and su22 from MFS... If you make it for VOI, there will be cool! My father the former pilot Su22m4. It can give recommendations about all questions.

WOW!

Hi. Here a photo real su22m4 and su22 from MFS... If you make it for VOI, there will be cool!

You have a 2D cockpit only, right? Have no clue how can it work in any TW sim.

PS. calm down guys, I'm planning to do completely new cockpits for some soviet planes including Su-17. With time.

I mean, isn't it looks like Su-39Pit?

Negative. They could seem similar at first glance only.

There are a lot of differences, not only in the instrument layouts.