Sign in to follow this  

Do you know what happened to these two ships? (see pics below)

Those posting correct answers will receive 2 No. cases of their favourite tipple plus a box of cigars (virtual ones obviously). :biggrin::biggrin:

More later in the weekend.

post-18933-1196457411_thumb.jpg

U-Boat? P-3? Anti-Ship missile? Guns? Death by rape? Napalm? What?

Tokyo Bay and Godzilla is on the loose? :biggrin:

The big ship ate the little ship?

Hehe that one was funny!

I'd go with Major Lee's answer on this one.... :haha:

Let's see....

poor navigation in fog, collided

drunk skippers, collided

forgot the check the tide tables, ran aground

drunk skippers, ran aground

forgot to wear their tin-foil hats, exposed to alien mind-control beams, collied AND ran aground....

:rofl:

That tanker wouldn't happen to be the Exxon Valdez, would it???? Never could figure out an effect for an oil spill...

longestpants: yes, those are my shipwreck objects.

Wrench

kevin stein

Guest Sony Tuckson

aren't they downsized?

Actually, thinking more about this...and being the twisted individual I am....

I'd originally thought he had a belly button problem!!! (having had surgury for a navel hernia, I can understand)

I was goind to suggest maybe a Q-tip to clean it???

Ok, I'm leaving now...

:rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

Well... When a mummy ship and a daddy ship really love each other...

Don't have to love each other.

Don't have to love each other.

Check in tomorrow when all will be revealed!

Do you know what happened to these two ships? (see pics below)

Those posting correct answers will receive 2 No. cases of their favourite tipple plus a box of cigars (virtual ones obviously). :biggrin::biggrin:

More later in the weekend.

post-18933-1196457411_thumb.jpg

I know you fellas have been dying to know what happened to the two ships.

Well here’s what happened

The captains of both ships were sitting in a bar in Kuwait and one of them captain Knucklehead said to the other one captain Braindead your wife’s a useless whore. Captain Braindead replied ‘’how dare you speak about my wife like that and anyway how do you know what my wife’s like. ‘’ to which Captain Knucklehead retorted ‘’’cos I had her last night and she sucks’’. ‘’Did she’’ captain Braindead said alarmingly ‘’I didn’t know she could do that’’. A brawl ensued and both captains had to be parted by their crews who had been quietly enjoying a drink at the bar.

As dawn broke both crews with their captains returned to their respective ships, the captains were bruised and bleeding and had to be helped back aboard. By now everyone was quite drunk and disorderly and the First Mates on both ships had one devil of a job sobering up both crews to get the vessels underway on the early morning tide.

As it happened both ships left port at the same time and sailed up the coast.

Captain Braindead in the tanker (that’s the big ship) spotted the cargo ship (that’s the little ship) and thought I’ve got the biggest ship here, I could ram the blighter and the cursed captain Knucklehead will be gone for good. I’ll sink her in minutes. After all a naval captain’s honour was at stake and anyway he didn’t want it to get about that his wife sucked.

So turning the ship about he had the helmsman ram straight into the little cargo ship. Well captain Knucklehead could see what was coming and thought I not having my little ship sunk by that great brute. So he ordered the crew to set charges and abandon ship. There was a gigantic mash as both ships collided. What captain Braindead didn’t know was that the little ship was secretly carrying ammunition and when the charges ignited both ships were set ablaze (see pics).

post-18933-1196591494_thumb.jpg

An environmental catastrophe was unavoidable as the tanker spilled oil into the Gulf (see pics of oil spill). This sparked an international incident……..but that’s another story.

post-18933-1196591446_thumb.jpg

All characters, place names and events are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to real characters,places or actual events is entirely coincidental.

P.S The moral of this tale is…. if you’re a naval captain with a wife that sucks keep out of bars in Kuwait. :biggrin::biggrin:

P.PS. With acknowledgements and thanks to all those who bothered to take part in this little wheeze, Wrench, CA.Stary, Polak and the other modders I forgot to mention without whose efforts this little tale could not have been told.

As no-one got the story quite right I guess I'll have to keep the booze and cigs for another time :haha::haha: