Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Daredevil Evel Knievel dies at 69

didn't he just settle a lawsuit with some rapper a couple of days ago? Maybe he knew.....

RIP, evil

:(

i watch hes biography at "Entretainement television" for me, a Strong image person..

evelk.jpg

Edited by Silverbolt

May he rest in peace.

I had the wind up motorcycle with his show van. Used to play the heck out of that when I was a kid.

Guest Tazkiller

He was a legand and hero!!!!

Many of us here today, owe our daredevil attitude and sense of adventure to this man.

Another American Icon gone.

Thank You!!!

Rest in peace.

man I cant believe it! He will be greatly missed!

R.I.P

Knievel -you were a brave man!

Edited by Falcon161

I am surprised he did not check out earlier, as he really hung it out there, and had some very close calls.

As a 14 year old in `74, I was way into his antics, and tried to emulate a few. Unfortunately, or fortunately in hindsight, my little 5 hp Rupp mini-bike barely cleared

our home made ramp, let alone clear a discernible hurdle.

RIP to my childhood hero.

SolemnSalute.gif

funny that he died of natural causes, I watched him before the earth cooled and the dinosaurs died (you know those cars in the 70's) and it was always a thrill...if ever there was a poster boy for motorcycle safety, it was him

like the whole reason I have never experimented with drugs was from watching cheech & chong movies when I was younger...they literally scared me away from drugs I think

I had the wind up motorcycle with his show van. Used to play the heck out of that when I was a kid.

I had that too. When I was a kid in the 70's he was "The Man" that we all looked up to and he alwyas had class.

Thoughts to his family.