Sign in to follow this  
Lovlovyer

how can ı close the hud and others

how can ı close the hud and others in like that please help ı want capture the cyprus invasion video but ı cant close hud and other matterials please help me ı must do like that video

(ı must do like that THAnks for your hepls.)

how can ı close the hud and others in like that please help ı want capture the cyprus invasion video but ı cant close hud and other matterials please help me ı must do like that video

(ı must do like that THAnks for your hepls.)

Using the in-game Options>Game Control menu, you must set a key to use as a HUD cycle key (I use "K"). This way you can press the key to cycle through the vaarious HUD settings, one of which is completely blank and allows you to take uncluttered pictures/video.

So sorry But I can't Understand This :( I can't find About that You :( Where is the HUD Setting I go to Options>Customize Key default Bu I can't find that can you Show me Please I must CApture this Video İf you Show this I will Thank u. Please Help Me guys :'(

So sorry But I can't Understand This :( I can't find About that You :( Where is the HUD Setting I go to Options>Customize Key default Bu I can't find that can you Show me Please I must CApture this Video İf you Show this I will Thank u. Please Help Me guys :'(

1) start the game

2) when main menu comes up, click on OPTIONS

3) in the OPTIONS menu click on CONTROL

4) in the CONTROL menu scroll to the bottom and click on Customize.

5) clicking customize will give you a list of control options. Somewhere near the top of the list is the HUD cycle. Assign that to a key (I use "K") and then click APPLY.

6) close out of the OPTIONS menu.

Now when you fly, clicking the "K" key will allow you to cycle through the various HUD settings; one of which is no HUD at all, which makes taking screen shots/video better.

I hope I've answered your question.

The standard, as issued, default command is Alt-H. No real need to do any reassignement of the keystrokes

Wrench

kevin stein

Guys :( I am going a Crazy :'( I can't find Hud cylce I can't find ??? Can you Show me with the pictures I am so sory guys Please I can't find Hud Cycle What is tHis real name Realy Hud Cyle ?? İf this Name HUd cycle Not in Customize :(

Has HUD Cycle always been there - or was it added with a later patch? (not at home to check myself)

Guys :( I am going a Crazy :'( I can't find Hud cylce I can't find ??? Can you Show me with the pictures I am so sory guys Please I can't find Hud Cycle What is tHis real name Realy Hud Cyle ?? İf this Name HUd cycle Not in Customize :(

Options>Control>Customize

Under Customize, the first set of controls is Game Commands. The last entry in this set (HUD Information Toggle) is the the HUD cycle key.

It is not in Game Commands İf you wat I can Show you :( May I must Load teh patch ?? Mine Patch is v0.9.24.04

Look that Please :(

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5002/12331be0.jpg

Yes, you need to install the latest patches.

Back up your existing install though because the patch will overwrite a number of files and you'd lose any mods you've installed/edited.

The Knowledge Base has an article on how to efficiently patch, and the download section has all the Third Wire patches/ service packs.

Once you are fully patched you will have access to the HUD cycle feature.

If he'd said he was 'unpatched' it would have been a big help...!

The Alt/H command came in the last round, IIRC

Wrench

kevin stein

If he'd said he was 'unpatched' it would have been a big help...!

The Alt/H command came in the last round, IIRC

Wrench

kevin stein

It certainly would have saved some frustration.

So thank you guy But I want ask a one Last question How CAn I close the engine and Machine guns smoke guys Tank03 and Thanks your Helps and Thanks the other helper users Tank Can you give me a Your Msn adress you can give me a mine so questions :D

And Guys Which I must Load the Patch??. I find 4 wing over wietnam patch I must patch 1 or patch 2 or Patch V.07 Or New Objects PAtch ?? And How can I close the Smokes Machnie gun and Engine I am Working on the new f-104A TuAF But I have a So much Problems Tank03 or Other User Who can Help me for mine This Problems ??

Guys Please give me a Answer :(

If you have WOV then you should install the 5/15/06 service pack and then the 8/30/06 patch. Be sure to back up whatever add-ons/changes you've made because the patching will erase any mods.

The patches are at this link:

http://www.thirdwire.com/downloads_wov.htm

I have no idea how to edit the exhaust for the F-104.

Edited by tank03