Sign in to follow this  
tmdgm

New Dogfights episode this week

For those who are interested, seems there are new episodes for the dogfights series on history channel. A new episode every night this week. Unfortunately, the time stinks at 11 pm EST. Who knows, the way history channel has ditched this series, anything can change, but as of right now, a new episode is scheduled for Monday night with one every night.

http://www.history.com/minisite.do?content...p;mini_id=51833

If you're not interested in the series, please keep your comments to yourself so this doesn't turn into a political debate.

11 easteren? that's a decent hour over here. man, I wish I had tier 2 channels....

11 eastern? that's a decent hour over here. man, I wish I had tier 2 channels....

Crap... that means I have to get them from BitTorrent... again!

Works for me; thats 2000hrs on the west coast :good:

Crap... that means I have to get them from BitTorrent... again!

...ROFLMAO!!!!! Good to here its coming back though. That show OWNS!

Tmdgm, thank for the heads up. :good:

Now that there's a writers' strike, there's a good chance of them airing all the ones they had made.

I liked the episode about the Crusader and Cdr Dick Schaffert! That guy had alot of testicle fortitude!

Yes my show is comin back on! I missed it so much!!! I was having dogfights withdraw!

For those who are interested, seems there are new episodes for the dogfights series on history channel. A new episode every night this week. Unfortunately, the time stinks at 11 pm EST. Who knows, the way history channel has ditched this series, anything can change, but as of right now, a new episode is scheduled for Monday night with one every night.

http://www.history.com/minisite.do?content...p;mini_id=51833

If you're not interested in the series, please keep your comments to yourself so this doesn't turn into a political debate.

Ah.....if only I was a subscriber 'cos I can't see it as I won't pay for TV programmes on principle. It's enough to make you want to change your ways tho'!

It'll probably be 3-6 months before it makes it to History Channel in the UK.

Brainless, you pay for TV programs whether you like it or not... it's called a TV Licence :rolleyes:

Brainless, you pay for TV programs whether you like it or not... it's called a TV Licence :rolleyes:

And that is exactly why Jack Benny lived in America. :haha:

But seriously, it's good to see dogfights actually on again! The last episode was on what, five weeks ago? I was getting to missing it!