Sign in to follow this  
Ilithi Dragon

TLG v2.3 Release Upcoming!

Hey, all, we know we've been pretty quiet the past few months, partly because we've all been dealing with real-life stuff, but we're not dead, and we have been working. We actually have a new release coming up, TLG v2.3, and we're hoping to wrap things up and release it this week. We still have some last-minute checking to do, so we're not sure exactly when this week it will go up, but we definitely want to get it out before the weekend.

TLG 2.3 is primarily a balancing and gameplay release, and we're not worrying too much about special features or fancy graphics this time around. The gameplay has been changed and rebalanced, and we've added several new models. Again, there aren't really any special features in this version that we haven't already released, it's just gameplay that we focused on, because we wanted to get TLG rebalanced properly again so that we have a solid gameplay foundation to build on, and so that we can get a properly balanced mod out to the community. Our next release (TLG v3.0) will be jam-packed with new features and goodies, but that's still a ways a way yet.

So, keep an eye out for TLG 2.3 in the next few days. Hope you enjoy it, and Happy Holidays!

-The TLG Mod Team

Great news!! I am looking forward to this. Yes I am still around and am very excited about this release. :good:

I like the TLG mod, they have a high attention to detail and always put out a very solid and high quality release. Also vote for TLG too at Mod DB awards, they up at Mod DB too. Vote for them

Vote for TLG at Mod DB

I like the TLG mod, they have a high attention to detail and always put out a very solid and high quality release. Also vote for TLG too at Mod DB awards, they up at Mod DB too. Vote for them

Vote for TLG at Mod DB

I already voted for them. Great work

We're in the process of compiling it into a .exe now, so with any luck, we may well have it up for download (at least on TLG's server) before morning. It should definitely be up for download tomorrow morning, however, and be submitted for approval everywhere else by then as well.

I am looking forward to this, be sure to put it up here and I'll approve it asap.

Well, we've got the installer compiled, but it seems we're having an issue with the uploaded version. Right now it simply looks like a bad upload, but to upload it again, we have to wait until Accurus (who has the original, functional compiled installer) is back online and can re-upload it. Hopefully, we'll be able to get this sorted out and have it available for public download sometime tonight, though since it's a 679mb file, and I have no idea when Accurus will be back online and able to upload it again, it might not be up until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.